Summoning: "Absolute Zero Tolerance" Part 2

CHAPTER XII

Her neck was painfully aching by the uncomfortable sleep she had. Last night, Leo suddenly decided to roll over to her side of the bed in his sleep and this made her sleep at an awkward angle. Luciela rub the back of her neck as the stiffness in it tighten again. She blankly stared at the ground thinking.  The early morning came way to early for her liking, it was so cold outside while standing in the courtyard waiting for Sagittarius.

Luciela mentally sighed in relief as Sagittarius finally appeared and she quietly shuffled her feet below the magic circle. "Morning Sagittarius!" Luciela greeted her waving her hand. Sagittarius happily smiles, "Hello to you too Luciela! I am so happy we get to finally summon your summoner guide! Are you ready for it?"

Luciela nods her head and takes off her coat as Sagittarius pulls out a book and a pair of gloves. "Here are some gloves that will help you hold and release your summoner guide whenever you need them" Sagittarius said handing her the gloves and Luciela slid them on to her hands. The left black glove had a rainbow jewel on the middle of the back hand.

"Now say this oath: I, Luciela Versailles Rosemarie, give thy blood to the existence of the universe. May thy soul open by the power of the universe. I shall split my soul to the universe" Sagittarius said reading from the book and Luciela breaths in slowly as she calms her nerves.

Luciela holds her hands out over the circle as a golden glow was forming around them. Luciela repeated the chant of the spell feeling something tugging at her chest. The soul in her chest split in half as it flew out and disappear into the circle. The blank ink on the marble floor shines turning into a golden color. The empty feeling in her chest was replaced with a white light filling the other half of her soul.

In the middle of the circle a form began to take shape into an animal on four legs. Luciela fell onto her knees panting as the spell finished. Luciela dropped her hands over her legs as she slowly regained her breath. The animal barks as it trotted closely to her. Luciela raised her head to see a wolf pup the same size as herself.

"Greetings Luciela, the universe have summon this God to be your soul pet" God said barking as Luciela stares at him quietly.  It could not be, but it was the very person who threw her into this world without her choice. "Y-YOU!!" Luciela stutters in shock, her gaze shook as God huff tiredly. "Yes it is me. Jeez, did sending you here cause you to loose a few brain cells?" 

Luciela's left eyebrow twitched as she got angrier by the second.  "I understand you perfectly! I did not think you would have been my summon!" Luciela said muttering under her breath. To be stuck with this rodent covered in fur with a humongous ego was a bit....but he was so small.

Luciela cover her mouth as she stifled her laughter

Luciela cover her mouth as she stifled her laughter. Her eyes watered as she held it in.  God looks at her in confusion asking what was wrong. Luciela shook her head shaking her hand side to side. "Nothing...pfft!-" "You're so adorable!" She said in her baby voice. Sagittarius smiles at the scene of Luciela getting to know her summon. No one would really understand Luciela's summon except for herself, so all Sagittarius heard from it was just its barking.