Chapter 4

"Madison Madison Madison." Was the last thing I heard.
I opened my eyes. She's waking up I heard. "are you okay?" The doctor asked I nodded. Remembering what happened. " I just need you to sign these release papers and then you're good to go, everything looks good." He said

I got my paper for my prescription and went to the pharmacy. It was still quiet I guess Rose was waiting for me to talk but I didn't know what to say. I grabbed my prenatal vitamins and we walked out side.

I gave her a hug and cried in her arms. "What am I gonna do what two babies sis." I cried. " I don't know but we'll figure it out, you're gonna be a great mother I know that much." I gave her a reassuring smile and got in my car. "I'll text you later." I said yelling out my window backing up.

I stopped at Charley's and got me and Marcus some philly steak and cheese subs with some fries and peach lemonade. Then I stopped at Carter's and got these Thing 1 And Thing 2 shirts.

I drove home and Marcus was playing the game smoking a blunt. I looked around and I'm assuming the guys went home so I went and sat next to him.

"Hey Baby." He said and kissed me "Hey Bae." I handed him his food. " aww shit you clutch asf." We started eating and I was nervous as hell the whole time. He stopped eating and looked over at me noticing that I haven't really touched my food fr.

"Soooo what did the doctors say?" He asked I handed him a gift bag with the shirts and the Ultrasound pictures with a little cute card. It read:

" 20 little fingers , 20 little toes , 4 little eyes, 2 little noses, put them together and what do you got? Our twins on the way, ready or not." 🐝🐞

He looked surprised but he gave me a big kiss and started cheesing hard asf. " man I'm happy asf baby, we gone be great parents." He picked me up and spun me around

"Me too , now put me down before I throw up eveywhere." I said laughing I texted my sister and brother they were happy for me too.

After I was done eating I went upstairs to take a shower and put my clothes on. Marcus phone was on the bed lighting up and the name: "irritating bitch" popped up on the screen. I answered the phone and some chick answered.

Chick: Marcus bout damn time you answered , I'm not about to keep taking care of our son by myself I swear to god if you don't make something shake soon child support gone be on that ass nigga.

Me: ummm This Madison who the hell is this?

Chick: ohhh you must be the new Bitch , how tf you with this nigga and not telling him to take care of his son?

Me: Bitch I don't even know who tf you are

Chick: I'm his baby mama aduhh our son is 4 years old and his no good ass daddy need to be spending time with him, tell his ass if he don't take care of our baby I'm gone get his ass sent to jail

Me: first of all how tf you even know it's his?

Chick: Bitch don't try to play me like I'm some type
Of hoe or something like I said let him know bye bitch—— click.

I sat there dumbfounded not knowing what the fuck to do. So this what This Nigga been hiding from me. I went downstairs and unplugged the game. " wtf why you do that." "Well yo irritating Bitch called TELLING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YALL SON OR SHE SENDING YOU TO JAIL." I yelled out in anger

"Look I can explain." He said looking scared. " Mann dawg ion even wanna hear it g." I said my ghetto ness coming out. " if you would've kept it real from the jump I wouldn't even be mad but nah now a days Nigga's like to be secretive." I said I pulled away from him and went upstairs to pack a bag.

I got in my car and went to meshon house. I knocked on the door and she seen my face and immediately pulled me in. "What's wrong." She asked me worried

" some chick called Marcus talking about his son." I said. she looked away. " don't tell me all you mf's knew." I said hopping up " it was his place to tell you not ours." She said I just got up and left and drove to a hotel.

I checked in and went to my room.  Checked my phone and had 30 missed calls and texts from Marcus and Meshon. I just put my phone on do not disturb and watched tv. I ordered some pizza and boneless bbq chicken wings and enjoyed myself.

I started to get sleepy and went to sleep I'll deal with all of this shit tomorrow..

*comment
*vote