Chapter 9: The arrival

Madison's POV

"Babe". I screamed. All I heard was Marcus big foot ass running up the stairs. He finally reached the room and I didn't even have to say anything he looked down and seen the puddle I was standing in. "I'm about to be a daddy." He said staring at me. "Yes, now can we go these contractions are 5 minutes apart." I said.

I put a towel on the floor and changed out of my leggings into some sweatpants and slide my pink slides on. I grabbed my purse and my phone and grabbed my charger. "The diaper bags and car seats are downstairs in the hall closet." He said. I smiled seeing how excited and nervous he was.

He helped me down the stairs and we set the Alarm and walked out of the house. "Congratulations." My head of security said as Marcus helped me into the car. "Thanks LJ." I smiled.

On the way to the hospital I sat and looked out of the window nervous and scared of all of the things that could go wrong delivering my children. "Everything is going to be okay." Marcus said as he leaned over and kissed me. I smiled but the thoughts wouldn't let up.

I texted Rose, Meshon and Malcolm to let them know the twins were coming. I also sent my Uncle a text letting them know to go to the house as soon as they land and the security would show them around and if they wanted to come to the hospital they could.

We finally pulled up to the hospital and parked. The contractions weren't really bad right now. But I planned on going all natural no medicine. "Hey my wife is in labor." Marcus said "Can we get someone to take this lady and gentlemen to labor and delivery stat." The nurse said.

Someone came with a wheelchair and we got on the elevator and he wheeled me to my room. We went in and they set everything up before I changed and laid in bed and they hooked me up to an IV. "I'm so scared Marcus what if they die, or I die, or ones missing an arm or something." I blurted out and started crying.

"Baby everything is going to be okay you can't think like that god has the final say. I'm gonna love my children regardless of what they look like." He said and kissed my forehead.

The doctor came and and stuck his fingers in me so he could see how many centimeters I was dilated. "You're 5 centimeters dilated, were gonna give you some pitocin to speed the labor process up and we can have those twins out of you by the end of the night." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Could you turn up the machines with their heartbeats on it ? It keeps me calm." I said in pain as I got a contraction. He nodded and he did so and left out.

This is gonna be a long night.

💖💙

Jordan's POV

"Whew we're finally here and California is beautiful." I said. "I knew you'd like it and by the end of this visit I hope you know if you wanna move here or not." Dominic said kissing me. I rolled my eyes and held my belly. This pregnancy is going bye really slow I'm only 6 months and the girls are 2 months.

We pulled up to my niece in-law house and it's so gorgeous. "What's Up are you LJ?" Dominic asked and the guard nodded. "I'm Dominic and that's Jordan, Alex , Alexandra, Alissa, and Aaron, and the 4 cars behind us are all with us." He said.

LJ has the rest of security check the other cars before they let us through. "This house is so beautiful. Do you think we'll all be able to fit?" I asked LJ.

"Yes you'll will there's 8 spare bedrooms and a few guest rooms in the basement, I'll show you and Mr.Dominic to you guys room and everybody can have their pick." I nodded as security grabbed our bags.

We walked in the house and it was glamorous. You could tell it was decorated nicely by a woman. LJ showed us our room and it's almost identical to an expensive hotel suite. " I gotta go meet with some cat named Kaine I'll be back later." Dominic kissed me and left out.