1. Dungeon

Bree

I crawled on my hands and knees through the small tight space holding onto the fabric of my white dress trying not to let it get to dirty from the dust and cobwebs but, it was useless. So I just gave up and let it go so I could crawl faster with my maid Celia right behind me. Once we got to the end of the tunnel I peeked through the vent that was there and saw a guard sleeping in a chair next to the dungeon door. Then looked over at the prisoner's and seen there were about eight in total. With most of them being supernatural I'm sure they could hear and smell that Celia and I were here.
The first prisoner I saw must've been a royal vampire because I could sense the power and smelt death on him but, looked no older than twenty-five chained in silver in his cell. He looked in control, not blood crazed but, I felt he needed blood. If Celia and I could knock out the guard and drag him over to the vampire he'd be okay and the guard would be taken care of. Then in the next cell over, two human men seemed to be fine with just cuts and bruises. Across from them were three werewolf men. I could tell one was an alpha that smelt of forest and rain and felt the severe pain that was coming off them all in waves. They where all in and to much of a weak state to heal themselves from the silver.
I could easily take care of that!
The last two men were at the far end cells next to where the guard was fast asleep snoring. They were on the ground next to each other with their hands bound above their heads against the wall. I couldn't tell what species they were, but could feel one had strong powerful vibrations come off him that made me very weary and drawn to him at the same time, for some unknown reason. I was having a bit of a hard time thinking because of him so, I had to move away from the vent and close my eyes taking deep breaths just to help block my senses to clear my head.
When I felt a bit better I opened my eyes and moved back to look through the vent to get a better view of him and peak at his face. When I did he had to be at least seven foot tall when standing up, and probably! The biggest man I had ever seen in my eighteen years! And he was looking directly through the vent right at me. With his golden eyes and his nose flaring, probably taking in my scent. I was so intranced and couldn't look away until Celia bumped me.

" Princess! are you sure this is a good idea?" She asked nervous and a bit scared.

" Yes; I'm going through with freeing them! While there escaping it's a perfect distraction for me to run the other way. I am not marrying that sick perverted Iven. I would rather be a free woman on the run or die trying then to be that man's Queen!"

Oh, Goddess! I shouldn't have said that out loud!

I looked around a little frightened to see if any of the prisoner's heard that, and sure enough I think they did. Except the two human men because the rest were all looking in our direction now.

Well, there's nothing I can do about it now! At least they know what we're here for.

I still couldn't believe I was able to brake my stepmother's emerald that can render supernatural powerless. I'm sure that's the only way she caught these men in the cells in the first place.

✈✈✈✈✈✈

Just trying something new, vote & comment & let me know what u think ( slow updates )