Ecstasy

Tyree

Damn. Nani looked good as hell right now. I never seen her outside of casual clothes. My dick was getting hard, but I had to control myself. There's a time and place for that.

"Tyree... What are you doing here and who's he?" She asked, pointing to my boy.

"This is my boy Dondre, he's here for Trace." I replied. Trace stepped around us and told Nani she'll see her in the car taking my boy Dre with her.

"You look beautiful baby girl." I said. I meant it. She looked so bad, I only wanted her in those heels.

"I'm still not understanding why you're here, don't you have a girl already?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. It's like she was waiting for a nigga to lie.

"Nah, she's just someone I fuck from time to time. She just caught main bitch feelings." I was telling the truth. I really see something with this girl. I cut my hoes off because I want to settle down, get something real.

"You really think I'm gon' believe you Tyree?" She said with an attitude.

I couldn't help but smile. "You should believe me, I mean it. This is the most I've ever seen you talk and your attitude is sexy." She lowered her head, and blushed. I extended my hand. "Come on, enjoy this night with me."

We dined at some fancy restaurant that I couldn't even pronounce, sharing laughs and great stories. I can't believe how much I'm feeling her. I wanted her to myself; on some selfish type of shit. She had the humor, the brains, the beauty and the innocence that I find so attractive. I hope she could accept that I'm the most successful drug dealer of Oakland. I consider myself an entrepreneur. I have to keep the shit on the low for now, I don't want her judging me. I know she ain't dealt with one before just by the way she moves. Her friend Trace is cute too, she got a body that screams fuck me. I see the way she be looking at a nigga and battin' her eyes and shit when she's talking to me. I've always had that effect on bitches, but I'm more focused on Nani fa'sho. She gone be mine, believe that.

We were heading out of the restaurant and into my BMW. Y'all wanna go to this kickback that's supposed to be lit tonight?" I suggested. Dondre and Trace were too busy sucking each other's fucking faces off in the backseat to comprehend what I was saying. "Yo!" Simultaneously, they looked at me like I was the world's successful clock blocker. "Do y'all wanna go to this kick back?"

"Yeah man, that's cool." Dondre replied, going back to kissing Trace. I looked over at Nani who was in the passenger seat, she seemed out of it. I placed my hand gently on her thigh. She jumped.

"You okay ma?" I asked. She nodded. "You sure? You can talk to me."

"I'm okay— honest." She replied plastering a fake smile on her face. I knew something was wrong. She seemed uncomfortable. I don't think nobody has ever taken her out before and spent quality time. We drove in silence on our way to the kickback.

It was midnight by the time we arrived to the function. Music was blaring through the speakers and weed was entering into my nostrils. I needed a good blunt right now. I shook Nani to wake her up, she was knocked out. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by niggas and bitches. 'I Luv This Shit' by August Alsina was now on and it fit the mood.

Some lame ass nigga was trying to talk to Nani and we haven't even fully stepped through the door yet. I mean mugged him, but he didn't seem to get the picture. "Nigga, if you don't back the fuck up," My nostrils flared. Nani's eyes widened.

"A'ight man damn, my bad. I ain't know she was with you." Ole' boy walked away. Damn, I'm already protective over her and she's not even my girl. What the fuck? She got me trippin' for real. We sat down on the couch and I wrapped my arm around her. "You want anything to drink?" I asked her.