|Chapter 15|She's ba-ack

Y/N's pov
Its Alexis. She was there. She's probably stalking Noah. Noah noticed my expression.
"Who is that?" He asks.
"Its Alexis, the girl that said im a slut" I reply.
"Oh, I still have to be nice" He said. "I wish I didn't have to"
"Yeah same" I say.
Then she heads towards us.
"Hey, Noah, Im Alexis, one of Y/N's friends. Delighted to meet you" She says. Ugh she is so fake.
"Hi!" He says, with a fake smile and shakes her hand.
"So, how's acting going?" She says. She is being very seductive.
"Passengers take your seats. We are arriving" the pilot says.
"Yes!" I whisper.
"Bye Noah!" She says in a sing-song voice.
"Finally she's gone" Noah says.
"She was being seductive and fake" I say.
"I know right?" He replies.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
We arrived at the airport and went to the baggage claim. Noah got his bag right away and went to the bathroom. I stood there alone, waiting for my bag and then Alexis walked up to me.
"You better watch your back. Noah's mine" She said.
Then I went to grab my bag and she grabbed it out of my hand.
"Looking for this" she says and shakes the bag.
Then she held it over my head.
"Noah chose me" I say while jumping up.
"You"
jump
"jealous"
jump
"slut"
Then Noah came towards us.
"What are you doing, Alexis?" He asks.
"Im just helping her with her bag" she says and smiles. Dang it, she's good at being fake.
"Yeah sure" Noah says as she hands me my bag back.
"Bye, Alexis. See you later!" I say through a fake smile and we begin walking away.
"Text me later bestie!" She yells and I roll my eyes.
"She's so fake, babe" I say.
"Yeah, I noticed." He says.
He then looks behind him.
"Noah!" I say. "Do you like her?"
"No. I just need to see if she still starring at us because, oh she's giving you the death stare" He said.
I believe him. He wouldn't lie to me. And plus she was actually giving me the death stare.
"Dont worry about her, remember, she's a slut. I wouldn't date a slut" He says.
"I guess you're right"
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
A/N this was also co-written by Anna. She's one of my idea people. Im the typer! Oh, and I might not update in a while (school, band, dropsofhannie (she's my annoying friend, jk) ,and basketball, that's why) follow the annoying friend, @dropsofhannie i already said her name but whatever Thank you so much for all the views and votes, bbies! 💞