Remember When?

A/N this chapter is kinda to tell a bit about one event in my life i loved but adding to it for the story. I love you Weridwriter <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                   "Hey Lou, can we stop by Allies house?"

                   "Yeah, sure but why?"

                    "Sleepover duh." Allie and I bust out laughing, while Harry looked so confused.

                   "What did I miss?" That just made us laugh harder. Poor boy I wish I could tell him why we were laughing.

                   "Okay the popcorns done." I said carring a big bowl of popcorn and two bottles of pepsi.

                   "Yesssss!!!! this is going to be the best sleep over ever." Allie yelped putting her arms in the air.

                  "I know but before we start the movie let me get my makeup bag."

                  "Why?" Allie asked..... then there was a slight silence then we both said,

                  "MAKE OVERS!!!!!!" we both started laughing and I went and got my makeup bag and then put in our favoriet movie High School Musical 3.

                 "Okay we have both seen this movie like 500 times." Allie sai. I knew what she was hinting at but I felt like annoying her so I played it off.

              "Yeah so?" I saw her get slightly annoyed my job was done.

             "You know what I mean. Talk I wanna know details."

             "Details about what?" I said giving her a wink.

            "Come on tell me about Harry. Is he a good kisser?" I laughed.

             "yes, but he was gental and like he was trying to make it as passonit as possibal, he was so sweet before he asked me acting like he was just taking me to the beach for my birthday." she was almost falling over swooning.

              "Oh My Gosh! I wish I could find someone as amazing as Harry." I was shocked she just said that.

              "Are you kidding me?"

            "what?"

             "Did you not see the way Liam reacted when he met you?" Allie was now confused, just like a blond.

             "Holy crap Allie!"

             "WAHT?"

            "Liam likes you!" I cant believe she still didnt believe me.

            "No, there is no way Liam Payne likes me. He could never like a Plain Jane like me." I had to hit her upside the head before I pulled out my phone and showed her the video Harry and I took of her and Liam.

           *BACK AT THE BEACH*

          "Harry look, I think Liam likes Allie." I pointed to Liam and Allie down by the water. The camera zoomed and you could see Liam blushing and you could hear Harry cracking up in the background. the video cut off due to a text from Harry.

            "Hey Courtney, its Liam. I didnt have your number so I stole Harrys phone. But do you and Allie want to come over tomarrow?" I started craking up lauging and hnded the phone to Allie.

             "HOLY CRAP!!!!!!"

             "I think its time for make overs?" I said in between laughs.

             " I think your right." 

             "Makeovers always take your mind off things. Remeber when we were 8 and you guys came down to visit and we did this while we watched the first High School Musical?"

          "yes that was like the best time I spent here. Im so glad my mom moved us here."

          "me to."

          The rest of the night Allie and I talked about random things and laughed, and by the end of the night all the popcorn and pepsi was gone and they fell asleep watching High School Musical 3 for the third time that night. I can happly say this was the best 15th birthday ever.