A Concert to remember

In the morning I woke up to my phone ringing. I had two missed calls and like five new texts all from Harry, man does this boy ever sleep? I answerd my phone.

                "Morning love. Howd you sleep?"

               "I dont know let me wake up first."

               "Oh Im sorry love did I wake you?"

              "Oh its fine we probely should be getting up anyway."

             "Good because you to beautiful ladys need to get ready. Dont tell Allie but Liam plans on asking her out today."

              "When?"

              "Oh I forgot to tell you we are taking you to a concert today."

           "Yeah no you skiped that part."

           "Sorry."

            "Its okay I will get Allie up and we will get ready."

            "Okay but dont tell her we are going to a concert."

           "I wont."

         "See you in a few love."

            "yep see you." and we hung up. I shook Allie to try and wake her up but she didnt wake so I hit her lightly.

            "hey what was that for?"

             "To wake you up so we can get ready to go to the boys house."

             "Its to early." and she rolled back over.

            "Trust me it will be worth it." And I pushed her off the bed.

            "Okay Im up Im up." I picked out her outfit and did her makeup knowing what Liam had planed then I got out my outfit. I wore a black studed tanktop with a red plad and pletted skirt with black knee high boots.

             "Hey Paul."

            "Hello there Ms. Courtney, You look lovely and so do you."

          "This is my friend Allie."

             "Hello Allie."

             "Hi Paul." I told Paul not so say anything about the concert Because Allie didnt know about it. Paul droped us off at the boys house.

             "Well who is this because this cant be Courtney and Allie. I thought it was imposibal for you two to get any pretter."

            "Nice Niall." we hung out at the boys house for a few hours and then we went to the concert. Allies face when we got to the concert was pricless.

             During the concert the boys sang there whole album plus a few of there other songs. The last song was What Makes You Beautiful. Right before they sang they pulled Allie and I out on stage and sang to us even though he was my boyfriend I still fangirled over the fact Harry was singing to me Allie just about died. At the end of the song before Allie and I left the stage Liam made Allie look at him and said,

            "Allie? will you please be my girlfriend. Nothing would make me happier then you saying yes." the crowd was all shouting and some were saying for her to say no. (Obveouly jelouis fans.) Then Allie drew in a deep breath and said,

          "Yes yes yes I cant say yes enough times." she was jumping up and down. I dont know how because she was in heels. Liam then kissed his girlfriend and put his arm around her waist. Then when I was about to leave to go back stage, Harry pulled me to center stage and anounced,

          "Hello every one, great show tonight but I just want to entroduce someone very special to me, This is my girlfriend Courtney." there were a lot of gasps from the crowd then non-stop cheers. I was so happy I stood on my toes and kissed Harry. When we all got back stage Allie and I had a freak out fan girl attack while Harry and Liam laughed at us for being such girls.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N  okay  so Im gunna start asking questions to get to know my readers better cuz I love you guys, so Whats your guys' favoriet type of story to read?