Meeting part 2

Ganz POV

"You'll meet them soon. I promised them they'd get to pass judgement."(Judgement? Who the hell did these guys think they where?)

"May I have something to eat Master?"

"Sure after you're brothers deem you worthy."

1hour later

"Ganz .Get. Up. Your brothers wish to see you."

(We walk into a chamber with four other skeletons in it. They all look at me as I walk through the door.)

"Thank you Master. We'd like a little privacy now thank you." (Master left us alone.)

"Nightmare would you like to hold him down?"

"Thanks Error I'd love to. " (I get thrown to the floor by tentacles and just let it happen. I want to make allies not enemies. if I anger them I could end up dead.)

"Look who's being a good boy."

"I know he's adorable isn't he Cross?"

"He truly is."

"What do you think G?"

"I think he's being smart. He knows he needs allies here and that fighting back will only make him enemies. I like him. He's got one ally if you all don't want to side with him."

"May I say something?" (i hope I didn't make a mistake. They all turn to me. )

"I don't see why not."

"If you let me live I'll help you in return."

"Deal after all, Nightmare has a brother, I have two brothers, G made a promise to discover what he wanted from life, and Cross wants his AU back. But what about you? What do you have?"

"I have two best friends I swore to protect, plus my little brother. I need to help him even if it kills me."

"Good, only those with something worth fighting for are worth fighting for and are the only ones we'll work with."

"For now be good and survive."

"Master we're done! He can stay!"

(Hope you like it. I'm a pretty shitty writer.)