Something About You 12

Arthit wake up with heavy head.

But surprisingly he had a good sleep.

Awesome sleep to be exact.

He never have a sleep like this for this three years.

After scratching his body, he looks around the room. That was a bedroom he never know. And he wears a shirt he never saw before. He frown his forehead.

Then, an understanding come after he remember he was drunk last night.

Maybe,

This room is one of his friend's.

He force his body to leave the cozy bed. That room is sure big.

Arthit leave the room looking for his friends.

"knott?
Prem?
Bright?
Toota??" 

there is no answer.

This is a penthouse. And quite surprising his friends afford this kind of penthouse.

His eyes catch a clock. And it shows almost noon. Today they have a personal time, until sunday. That's why he is okay with his friends little party last night. But where is his friends? They can't find now there.

He decided to take a bath first.
There is a bathroom inside the bedroom. So he walks his feet back to the bed room.

There was a new robe in front of the bath room. Arthit take it and go to the bathroom. Even the bathroom is fancy. His friends sure has a good life.

After take a long relax bathing, arthit walk out the bathroom with robe all over his body.

And someone there.

"you are up?" there is an instant shock at arthit face.

"what are you doing here?" he asked. After throwing his shocking face.

"this is my apartment" kongpop said with proud.

"wait what? Why?" there is a frown at his forehead.

"what do you mean why?"

"my friend? I thought this is knott's." kongpop glare at him. He thought this is his friend's and he can WEAR only robe?

Kongpop hate it.

He feels uncomfortable with knot and arthit relationships.

" and you can take a bath freely like this and only wear robe like this in your knott's house? " he asked it. But arthit just let out a big sigh.

"he is older than you, show some respect." he reach a towel and dry his hair.

He is Ignoring kongpop!!

"don't defend on him" arthit look at him. Then look away again. Continue drying his hair.

"why did you lie to me?"

"hmm? About?" kongpop try to swallow his emotions. Why did arthit act so freely like that in front of him.

They kissed yesterday. And he pretty sure arthit enjoy the kiss. Arthit should show some nervous.

"why don't you tell about my mom?" now he look at kongpop. Stop his action. His eyes open wide. He is in shock.

Kongpop feel proud he can take arthit attention now.

"y. Y. You remember?" he murmured. But kongpop can hear them.

"I don't. But I know." then he let out a big sigh again. Why did he sigh a lot. Did kongpop that burden to him?