Extra 3 : Meet The First Love

kongpop sit on his chair. looking at his documents with blank face. he is not really on the good mood doing his job. he is thinking about something. something that really disturb his mind and heart. 

He is thinking about the breakfast with his lover before.

**

Kongpop was sit alone, waiting his lover that going to the bathroom.
His looking at his phone. Doing some busy business.

"hi." someone disturb him. He look at the source with an annoyed face.

"hi. My name is Tina" that was a girl. Talk to kong with her annoying voice. Kongpop just look at her then back to his phone.

"can I have your phone number"

"I don't have phone" he said with eyes focus on his phone.

"but that.." kongpop sigh than glare at her.

"I-don't-have-phone!" he said with space at each word.

That girl look hurt but he doesn't care. His corner ayes found his lover. HE IS TALKING WITH SOMEONE.

Kongpop stands immediately. Leave the sulking girl there standing like idiot.

"Ah. Kong." arthit grab his hand when arthit's eyes found him closer.

"sorry. But. This is my boyfriend" he said to person who talked with him before. Kongpop is in surprise. But changed his face immediately, when the guy look at him.

Glare at the man. Hold arthit's hand and galring more.

"he is mine" he said. Draged his lover to their table.

"who is he??"

Arthit just shrug,

"why are you so attractive so a boy flirt at you" kongpop frown and pouted at him.

"well, not my fault."

"and,  I saw you talking to a beautiful girl to"
Kongpob take his hand and kiss it again

" I am not talking to her. She talked to me. I don't even remember her face" he said.

"is she beautiful?" kongpob tease him.
But arthit nod.

"kind of. if I was you, I will definitely take her number." kongpob release his hand and glare at his lover. Arthit laughed at his reaction. Knowing that his boyfriend is kidding, kongpob relax his body. He is so much full of jealousy.

"ah.. Kong. My phone. Did you see it?" kongpob take a phone on his pocket.

"this one?? Thanks to me, I bring it" he raise one of his eyebrows. Arthit give him a beautiful smile and said his thanks.

"what is your password P?" Kongpob can asked it right?

"my favorite person code" give him a smile again.

"is 0062 your favorite person?" arthit look at kongpop with a face. Then nodding his head and smile at him.

"is she beautiful?"

"he. He is beautiful" kongpop just nod his head. And give a glace at his P phone. His wallpaper. Kongpop knew that thing. That was gear. His school's item. M told him before. And he has one on his locker. Sometimes he look at it with nothing in his mind just look at gear at his locker and smile. He kind of like that thing. He doesn't even know why.

And arthit make that gear as his wallpaper. Which is mean. That must be important.

Kongpop frown at the number on the gear. It has 59??