Chapter One: Cloister of Time

I
Vanishing Words

Hailey decided to go to school but her mom forced her not to, instead live with her mom until she reach her 16th birthday. Hailey was very comfortable with her decision saying out her words out of her head saying; " Mom I'll be fine don't worry about me. I can manage myself in." Those words that Hailey dropped made her mother cried, and all of a sudden she remembered those were the last message of her husband before he vanished away and gone.

II
Day Dream

Few days have passed, Hailey started to pack her things for school until her mom gives her a precious warm hug and a sweet touch of kiss. Her mom told Hailey that every step she goes, there is a correct path to walk in. Hailey realized that her path through her journey begins. Hailey stood up the school bus and then she sits on the left side corner near the window waving at her mom and saying goodbye. When the bus stops at the GreenMoire Forest, she saw a man sitting down next to a firewood and drinking coffee and after that, she saw a white mist of smoke around that man, then suddenly the bus had moved and she finally realize that there wasn't a man sitting next to a firewood, then she fell asleep in the midst of time. Hailey was dreaming about her dad's past, as her dream continues a red mist of clouds appeared to a gloomy creeked house where no one lives there but only an abandoned house. Her dream continues and there was a mysterious voice whispering to her ears saying: "Oh child it seems that you are lost, no one has entered the Glimpse of Nova yet." Suddenly realizes that voice she heard was all her dream and she started wondering what was that all about and what does it mean?

III
Inconclusive

Hailey stood out the bus and walks in to their school campus. As she walks in the corridor, she almost felt that something wrong will happen to her journey. Hailey thinks that every person she sees is not a good thing to have a deep talks or to become friends with. Hailey walks to her locker to check if it's good or bad to use. She was so confused of what path she should take, if she should take the risk of trusting someone despite of her father's mysterious lost? Or she must do walk her path on her own with no one else is going with her. Her conclusions drive her to hard decisions that made her mind confused.

IV
Classmates

"What room am i supposed to enter?" Hailey asked herself as she goes to the room's list of students, a man asked him if she's a transferee. "Hey are you a transferee? You're a bit confused of what room you should enter, may I know your name? But by the way I'm Drake Miller, you can call me Drake if you want." Hailey replied to him, "Oh yes I am, my name? I'm Hailey Faustino, but you can call me Ley. Do you know what room this is?" Hailey gave her student's card to Drake. "Do you know what room am I supposed to enter?" Hailey asked. Oh yes I know it where, we're just on the same room! We're classmates." Hailey was only calm that time and she entered the room with Drake.

V