Chapter 14: Shopping!

The next two weeks passed in a blur.  Before I know it, Mike is picking me up for my 20 weeks appointment.  I smile at him while he's driving, and he smiles back. When we pull into the doctor's office, he grabs my hand and pulls me to the door.

Nothing was wrong with the babies.  Dr. Macyn went over 20 weeks pregnancy symptoms with me (heartburn, indigestion, headaches, occasional dizziness, leg cramps, swollen ankles, swollen feet, and protruding naval).  She tells Mike how massaging my feet and back should help with any of the pains I've been feeling.  And she arranges for us to meet again in 2 weeks.

We then drive to my house, where we switch to my car and pick up dad.  And then, we drive to the mall.  I am finally in for some much needed shopping.  None of my clothes fit anymore, and I have resorted to wearing dad's, which barely fit me still.

Anyway, I drag dad and Mike along so that we can get stuff for the babies, too.  The first place we go is a Café Press, by far one of my favorite stores.  We go to the baby section first.  We get 2 light blue onsies saying 'MOMMY'S LITTLE MAN' for $18.99 each.  We then get 4 onsies like the first one I ordered online, only these ones say 'When God made grandmas, He gave me the best'.  they are also $18.99 each.  We also got 2 light blue onsies that say 'My finger may be small, but I can still wrap my grandpa around it' for $18.99 and 4 onsies like the first only about grandpa for $18.99.

We also get 2 light blue onsies with bees on them that say 'unbeelievably cute, just like mom' for $18.99.  I get 2 white baby t-shirts that say 'My Daddy thinks he's in charge.  That's so cute' for $16.99.  We also get 2 light blue onsies that say 'you can do this dad' with four arrows labeling which whole each body part goes in for $18.99.  We then get 4 white onsies that say 'Back off ladies... My Daddy's taken.  Her name is Mommy.' for $18.99.  Mike and Dad laugh when I find it, and they both agree that I should get it, but if I keep buying a bunch of baby stuff, there won't be room for clothes for me.  I laugh them off, and continue looking.

I then find a onsie that is white with a heart and two handprints on it that says 'I love my daddy' for $18.99.  I grab four and throw it into our cart.  I then grab two pink baby t-shirts that say 'Daddy's Little GIRL' for $15.99 each.  Dad then pulls out a onsie that is all pink and says 'If mommy and Daddy say no, ask grandma' for $18.99.  I tell him to grab two, and he does and throws them into the cart. 

Mike then pulls out a white onsie with blue letters that says 'I only cry when ugly people hold me'.  I laugh and grab it from him and grab another one and throw it into our very full cart.  I then grab two white onsies with pink bows on them that say 'I make boys cry' for $18.99. 

I quickly leave the baby clothes section before I'm tempted to buy anything else.  So, I walk over to the maternity section.  Mike fallows me over and pulls out a shirt that causes me to laugh.  It's all black, and it says 'They're no my children, they're my evil clone army'.   We also get a black class of 15 shirt, and 3 pairs of pants.  We check out and leave.

We'll be coming back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, this is the end of the third book! You can still vote in the fourth book. However, no new names, just the ones that already have votes.  I don't think voting has changed.  Sorry if this book wasn't very good.  I got writers block a couple times and just had to pull through it.  That's what happened in the second book when I didn't write for forever.  Anyway, the fourth book will be called Trying to Hide the Obvious Book 4 Trying to Stop the Unstoppable.  Anyway, keep voting, liking, commenting, and reading!  I'll have the first chapter of the next book up by tonight.  Happy Reading!