Fallen Angel

THIS IS ME!

My name is Angel Christiana Brooks and I am a "preachers daughter." People think because my dad is a preacher I have to be all religious and in the church but no that is definitely not me. I'm the type of girl that likes to party with friends and sleep with guys. Some people may call me a hoe but fuck them this is me.

Wake up Angel! I hear my dad scream to my bed room. I had to get ready for church.
ugh I hate church I sat and thought to myself.
I went into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. After that I washed my face with the washcloth my grandma made for me when I turned 16. I got in the shower and scrubbed myself with my blue loofa. When I got out I got dressed. I put on my black booty shorts and a floral crop top. I had on pink ankle socks and a pair of black, pink, and blue Jordans. I then brushed my curly brown hair. I put it up in a bun then looked in the mirror. I observed my body noticing that I forgot to put in my contacts. I don't need glasses but I've always wanted green eyes and contacts allow me to have them. My natural eye color is hazel which I always hated. I heard my dad calling my name so I hurried down the stairs.

"what!?

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON LITTLE GIRL?" My dad yelled.

"Uhm clothes what does it look like!? I replied sarcastically.

"CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES NOW!"...

I ran up the large stairs to my room and sat on the bed. I refuse to change my clothes to please his ass.

CHURCH

I was forced to come but I still didn't change my clothes. My dads friends were trying to make conversation during service but I didn't listen to them. Every time I talked to one of them they ask me to join a youth event or go to church camp. Nobody has time to toy around with dumb ass pastors so they can preach about shit that probably never happened. That's right you heard it I don't believe in God and to tell the truth I never have. It doesn't make sense. How can a man walk on water or heal someone. I have never told my dad that I don't believe in him because I know that would hurt him to much. My mom recently died so I'm trying to stay under the radar for a few months.

I got a message from my friend Devon.

D-BOI: Where you at?

ME: At the church why?

D-BOI: I got someone I want you to meet he gonna be at the party tonight so you can see him when you get there

ME: ight bet.

********************************
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT.