Get a Room

" Boys, you will have a week vacation." Bang PD nim said over the phone.

After hearing the announcement from the other line the boys immediately felt the joy rushed from their tired bodies.

Hearing the satisfied response from the members of his treasured group he hung up the phone.

Namjoon and Jin sighed happily from the news, thinking that they can finally rest from the endless dancing and can have more time with each other.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other smiles painted on their tired faces. They held each other's hand and Yoongi squeeze the younger male's hand as if saying something that only the two of them can understand.

Hoseok was relieved because he was worrying about her sister's birthday that he didn't want to miss.

Jungkook felt happy thinking that he can finally have time to play Overwatch with Taehyung without any disturbance.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt excited over his plan to take Jungkook to Jeju Island. He and the younger planned it out long ago but doesn't have time to.

Taehyung looked at the younger beside him and grabbed his wrist to take him to their shared room.

This took the attention of the other members and a playful smirk suddenly formed on their lips.

Taehyung shut the door behind them and Jungkook was about to complain when the older suddenly pinned him to the nearest wall.

"Hyung, stop it they might hear us." Jungkook said as the older slowly lessen their space whilst looking at the younger's lips.

"Stop what?" Taehyung asked playfully, with a smirk plastered in his face.

Inch by inch Taehyung moves closer that caused Jungkook to close his eyes and expect for an upcoming sweet crash in his lips.

1,2,3,4, Nothing?

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes seeing a smirk plastered on Taehyung's mouth and glint of proudness in his eyes.

"What are you thinking, baby?" Jungkook just rolled his eyes and went straight to the bed with confusion all written in his face.

Jungkook laid down, he was too frustrated that Taehyung played with him like that.

Taehyung immediately followed him and laid beside Jungkook pulling the younger into a hug.

"Baby boy, sorry" Taehyung said kissing the younger's nape.

Taehyung continued to kiss Jungkook's nape and ask for forgiveness. Jungkook just sighed as a sign of defeat.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook firmly said turning around to face his smiling boyfriend.

"Baby, can we make babies?" Jungkook jokingly slap Taehyung at the sudden joke.

"Just joking. Ahm, Baby, can we go to Jeju?" Taehyung happily asked.

Jungkook frowned at the idea. He does want to be with Taehyung. He really do. But he fears that if ever they go out, their privacy will be invaded and they will not have a perfect time with each other.

"Hyung, you kn---" Jungkook calmly said pulling the older into a tighter hug.

"Yes, I know" Taehyung sighed kissing Jungkook's hair.

"Hyung" Jungkook continued to ask for the older's response but all Taehyung gives was a smile yet full of sadness in his eyes.

"Its just that, we haven't bond together for so long, I thought you would want it." Taehyung stated brushing, patting and occasionally kissing Jungkook's hair.