Chap 1:The story begin

Jihyo POV
We was done doing our Likey performance. We was walking at the backstage. Suddenly, we bumped into a boy group. The dimple guy behind them was so cute and handsome. 😆😆😆

Nayeon:Sorry... 😫😫😫

Yoongi:It's okay. What group are you all?

Jihyo:Uh, sorry. 1,2,3, one in a million, TWICE-imnida! You all was from...

Namjoon:Oh, 2,3,bangtan! Annyeonghasaeyo, bangtan sonyeondan imnida! Can you introduce yourself?

Nayeon:Of course yes! Hello I'm the oldest in TWICE, bunny and fake maknae, IM NAYEON imnida!

Jeongyeon:Hello, I'm TWICE girl crush and dad, YOO JEONGYEON imnida!

Momo:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm HIRAI MOMO, TWICE dancing machine and eat machine. I'm from Japan.

Sana:Shy, Shy, Shy. Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm TWICE cutie sexy squirrel, MINATOZAKI SANA imnida! I'm also from Japan.

Jihyo:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm God Leader and TWICE mon, PARK JIHYO imnida!

Mina:Annyeonghasaeyo, TWICE Black Swan, Myoui Mina imnida! I'm from Japan too.

Taehyung:Why black swan?

Mina:Because I dance ballet.

Taehyung:So you flexible?

Mina:Yeah. I already do the gymnastics on ISAC. (Show them the performance on the phone.)

Mina:Okay, back to the introduce.

Dahyun:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Dahyun, TWICE Dubu/Tofu.

Jin:Why?

Dahyun:Because I'm white and flexible like tofu. OK?

Chaeyoung: Annyeonghasaeyo, TWICE tiger, SON CHAEYOUNG imnida!

Tzuyu:Annyeonghasaeyo, TWICE Yoda, Tall/Evil Maknae, CHOU TZUYU imnida!

Jimin:Why did they call you Yoda?

Tzuyu:Because of this... (Put her hair behind her ear)

All:Hahahahahahaha!!!

Jimin:It's so funny!

Tzuyu:Yes.Just laugh shortie.

Jimin:Hey, I'm not short!

Tzuyu:You was short shortie...

Jimin:Hey, I'm older than you. Call me oppa.

Tzuyu:Eww... I don't want to call a shortie oppa.

Jimin:Nomuhae! Nomuhae!

Tzuyu:Like I care.

Jihyo:Oh! I forgot to tell you that Tzuyu was savage sometimes. That was she was the Evil Maknae.

Bts:Ohhh...

Namjoon:Boyz, introduce yourself.

Jin:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm eomma of BTS, KIM SEOKJIN imnida!

Suga:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm MIN YOONGI, just call me SUGA.

J-Hope:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm JUNG HOSEOK, just call me J-Hope , I'm dancing machine in BTS.

Momo:Same with me too!

All of them(except Momo and J-Hope):😏😏😏

Suga:He was a horse too.

All of them(except J-Hope) : HAHAHAHAHAHA😂😂😂!!!

Namjoon:OK, continue. I'm KIM NAMJOON, just call me Rap Mon or Namjoon.

Jimin:Annyeonghasaeyo, i'm PARK JIMIN but you can call me Jimin, Mochi or Chim-Chim. I have learned ballet and modern dance before.

Mina:Same! High Five!!

Jimin:(do high five with Mina)

All:Seems like you two already get along huh? 😏😏

Jimina:...😯😯

All:Let's continue.

Taehyung:Hello I'm Kim Taehyung! You can call me V! *make V pose use his hand* I'm the 4D one in the group.

Mono:Oh! Just like Sana! *point at her*

Sana:*blushing*

Jimin:He like an alien so don't mind him when he become crazy... (In whisper)

Taehyung:What?!

Jimin:Nothing... I think tomorrow will raining...

Taehyung:Oh, Ok...

BTS members:The last but not the least...

Jungkook:Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Jeon Jungkook. BTS golden maknae. I can do anything.

Tzuyu:Anything? Cool... How about I challenge you something?

Jungkook:Go on.

Tzuyu:How about doing split?

Jungkook:I will try. (Trying doing spilt but can't reach the floor) Ahh! I can't! How bout you?

Tzuyu:I can!

Jungkook:Prove it!

Tzuyu:Like a piece of cake. (Doing split easily) Look!

Jungkook:(dropped his jaw) Hey, it's not fair! I mean rap, dance or singing.

Tzuyu:Did you see my face?

Jungkook:Of course. I'm not blind.

Tzuyu:Do I care?

Jungkook:I think.... No???

Tzuyu:So...... I WIN!!! YEAY! 😆😆

Jungkook:Not fair! I don't want to lose!

Jin:The maknae fighting again.

All:.......

Namjoon:OK....? What to do now?

Jihyo:Uh... We're sorry because we are busy now. We will see you next time??

BTS:Yeah...

Twice:Bye!

BTS:Bye!

A/N:Author is here! This is my first fan fiction so don't judge me. I am just 12 year's old and I'm still learning. So this fan fiction about BangTwice so... If you don't like it don't read.
I will tell you the couple in the next chapter. Bye! 👋🙋

Please vote and comment!