Chap 2:We still need to go to school??!

(In the car)
Tzuyu POV
Hehe... It was fun to be savage. I think tease Jungkook was the best thing in my life. He was like a baby, just cry all day long(A/N:sorry Army... I didn't mean like that. It was a fan fiction right?) If I met him again... I will being savage and bully or tease him. Suddenly, Sana unnie call me.

Sana:Hey, Tzuyu! What are you thinking about? We already arrived our dorm.

Tzuyu:Uh... Nothing. Thanks unnie for telling me.

Wow, I was too busy thinking how to bully Jungkook that I don't know that we already arrived.

When we already enter our dorm , JYP-pd nim call Jihyo Unnie. Jihyo unnie put the call in speaker 🔈🔈.

(J for JYP and JH for Jihyo)

J:Jihyo are you there?

Yes I'm here Pd-nim:JH

J:I have one important thing to tell you.

What is it Pd-nim? :JH

J:OK... Firstly you guys need to go to school. You all should be a smart idol, so you all should go to school. Your school name is Idol Star High School. Only idol can enter the school,so don't worry about the fan. You all was in a same class. You can wear anything to go to school. You can start tomorrow. The school begin at 8:30 am.

But Pd-nim,we don't know the way to go to that school. :JH

J:Ouh... Don't worry... I already sent a driver to drive you all to that school.

Oh...Thank you so much Pd-nim! :JH

J:Your welcome... Please remember all the things that I told you.

Alright! :JH

📞CALL ENDED... 📞

Nayeon:So... We still need to go to school??! It should be the maknae line! Not us!

Tzuyu:Unnie... I know that you was lazy to go to school... It was because we are not smart, we need to go to school.

Nayeon:But, Mina was smart too!

Jihyo:It was just Mina, Nayeon unnie...

Jeongyeon:Okay! We need to prepare for tomorrow. And we should sleep early so we didn't feel sleepy at the morning.

All:👌OK...

Narrator POV
They all go to they room and start prepare for tomorrow. When they already done, they check it one more time (A/N: One More Time, gimme gimme, One More Time, oh oh. Okay I'm sorry...) and go to sleep...

The Next Day...

Tzuyu POV:
I already woke up. It was 6:00a.m. I stand up and get myself a bath. After that I wear my shirt.

Then,I am going to wake my unnies up. I will wake them from the oldest to youngest.

Like this: Nayeon 👉Jeongyeon👉Momo👉Sana👉Jihyo👉Mina👉Dahyun👉 Chaeyoung.

And,Nayeon unnie was the oldest and she don't like to wake up early and she was lazy to go to school. Hehe...👿👿

I go to kitchen and grab a frying pan and a spatula. I went to their room one by one and hit the frying pan. She shouts:

Pang~Pang~Pang

Tzuyu:Yah, unnie! Wake up we need to go to school!

They all answer me a alright.

I went to the living room and search some channel that I can watch.

Soon, Jihyo unnies went to the kitchen and cook something for us. Suddenly, Jihyo unnie ask me something.

Jihyo:They haven't done yet?

Tzuyu:I think... No.

Jihyo:Ohhh...

I turn off the television and go to the kitchen and set the table.

Soon, they all already done. They went to the kitchen and sat down on the dining table.

Momo:I smell food...

Jihyo:Of course you can smell it. I was cooking and everyone can smell it too.

Mono:He he...

5 minutes later, the food already done. There is jokbal, fried rice, kimchi, kimbab and pancakes.

All:Wowww... It look delicious..
Jihyo:Of course! It was me that cook it right?

All:Yeah...

Momo:So... Why are we waiting for? Let's eat!

All:Thank you for the food!

After breakfast...

We were sitting on the couch waiting for our driver. Suddenly, we hear a car honk.

Pon~Pon~

Jihyo:Guys... Our driver already arrive!

All:OK!

Mina POV:
When we already enter the car, Jihyo Unnie checked everyone.

Jihyo:Is everyone here?

All:Yes!

Jihyo:OK! Driver, let's go!

Driver:Yes, miss.

I look at outside. It was very beautiful. I look at my watch, and it's already 7:05.It still early...

10 minutes later...
We already arrived. The school was big. I think we can have a tour. We want to go to the principal office, but we don't know where is it. Then, Nayeon unnie told me to ask someone.

Nayeon:Mina... Can you go ask someone where was the principal office?

Mina:Um... Sure!

Suddenly, I saw ....

A/N:Haiii.... It's been a long time that I update. Anyway, who is the person that Mina saw? Is it a girl or a boy? Was he/she was evil? You can comment it if you know who is it! You can find it out on next chapter. Bye you all! 👋👋

Please vote and comment!