Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Joselyne's POV

I woke up on a Saturday at 10:30 am. Heyy I'm Joselyne. I have long, black hair and big brown eyes. I'm short. I am in the 10th grade and Nash Grier is my best friend! So as I was saying I woke up and then out of nowhere I got a call from Mrs.Grier. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey Joselyne it's Elizabeth, I was wondering if you could babysit Skylynn for the week again? I'll pay you." She said. As I said earlier Nash was my best friend. I've known him since 3rd grade and we have a strong friendship, but I have a HUGE crush on him... He doesn't know it though. "Umm yeah! Do you want me to come over right now and start?" I ask. "Yes if that's not a problem." She said. "Its no problem I'll be over there in five minutes!" I say then hang up. Nash and I were neighbors so I could just walk. So I got ready really fast. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. I put on high waisted shorts and a crop top that said 'in pizza we crust' from flawd clothing. And I put on my black vans and went out the door.

I got over there like in 5 seconds and I saw Elizabeth walking out to her car. "Hey Hun I left money for food if you want to order pizza later on and Skylynn is in there with Nash." Then she hugged me and left. I knocked on the door and Nash opened it right away. He looked at me up and down like he was checking me out. "Hey Joselyne!" He said as he hugged me tight. We were every close. "Hey Nashy." Then, Skylynn came running to me. "Hi Joselyne" she had the sweetest voice ever! I love her to death! "Hey Sky" she hugged me and I, of course, hugged back. Then, Nash suggested we watch movies. So Skylynn pick out some and we put them in the DVD player. Nash and I cuddled in the couch with Sky in between us. She slowly drifted to sleep. By now it was 6:00 and all we have done is watch movies. "I'm going to take Skylynn to her bed." Nash said. I nodded and I told him I was going to order pizza. He said ok. So I leaned against the counter and called the pizza place and ordered some. Then, after I was done I felt a pair of big muscular arms wrap around me. I knew it was Nash. I felt so safe in his arms.

Nash's POV

I wrapped my arms around Joselyne. I really liked her, but I was scared if I told her and she didn't like me back it would ruin our friendship. Then, the pizza man came super quick. I paid with the money my mom left us and we just ate and laughed all night. I had the best time with her. Then, we realized it was 11:00 and she had to leave sadly. So I walked her to her house and we stopped at her front porch. "Well I had a great time tonight!" She said. "I did too" I replied. She smiled and her smile is the best thing in world. I started to lean in and she leaned. Then, we kissed.