Chapter 2

Joselyne's POV

I ran inside after those 20 seconds of us kissing. Oh my goodness I just kissed my best friend / crush. I feel fantastic but at the same time shocked. Was it just a "in the moment" type thing? Did it mean anything? Well to me it meant everything! I felt fireworks shooting all across the night sky! But to Nash did he feel anything? Was our friendship gonna change? We're we gonna feel weird hanging around each other? I guess we have to talk about this so we can find out what it meant to both of us and where we are. Like are we friends or what? I'm so confused.

"HEY who's there?!" I saw a light turn on and I screamed! "AHHHH!!" I finally opened my eyes and saw my brother, Jerry, with a bat looking relieved. "Oh my goodness Joshi you scream me!" (Joshi is my nickname I have. It's pronounced joe-sh-e) "Sorry I was at Nash's house." "Wait it's almost 12:00 in the morning and you were at a boys house?!" He asked very angrily. "Yeah I was babysitting Skylynn and we were just hanging out." I said shaking because my brother scared me very bad.

He is visiting us from California and as you know we live in North Carolina he rarely visits us. He was very overprotective "Okay that's what I expect, you and Nash are 16 you better be making smart choices!" He said sternly. All I did was nod my head because i didn't have anything to say. "Go to sleep if you can ever find your bedroom. I don't know how y'all live here!" He said. Our house was huge. I kinda hate it because sometimes on my off days I can never find the bathroom or the mini movie theater.

I went up to my room and almost automatically change because I could never sleep in these jean shorts. I found some pajama shorts and a huge shirt. I love sleeping comfortable! Then, I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Since I didn't wear any makeup I didn't have to put on my cream makeup remover. Then, I just washed my face and went to my room. I checked my to do list for tomorrow and I have to make a youtube video. YAY! Then, pack for MagCon Dallas (in the last chapter I changed what grade she was in and a couple other things).

I know nobody that is gonna be there but Nash. Also, I was told I was gonna be the only girl other than than the DJ. Which I'm not very excited about. Well then I just laid on my bed and drifted off to sleep until I heard my phone ring. A message at 1:30 in the morning?!?! What the world?? I unlocked my phone and I saw one person that lights up my world. Nash.

From: Nashyy😂❤️🙈

Heyy how about we go see the Fault in our stars tomorrow?? 🙈

We don't go to regular school. We have online since our "fame".

From: Joselyneee❤️😁

I would love too! ☺️

And with that I drifted off to sleep with a big smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Heyy guys! Since I have some readers I will now update regularly. Well imma try. Since it's summer it would be very easy😝! Well if you wanted to follow me in any social media here they are

Instagram - Heyyitsjoselyne

Twitter - Heyyitsjoselyne

Kik- Joselynemaldonado

If you ever want to remind me to update just message me on my social medias ^^

Well I love y'all!! Bye 😘 ~J