Chapter 1

Remmie POV

I awoke to the sound of steady beeping, like in a hospital. As my eyes adjusted I realized I was in a hospital. In my head I was confused and looked around as if I was lost, but then I realized what was going on.

I wanted Jeremy. I wanted my best friend, Jazmine. I wanted my dad. I wanted nothing more than the people I loved near me.

I thought about Jeremy. About how much I loved him, but it was always ruined by my father. I loved my dad but he was always in the way of everything. I thought of Jazmine and how she would react when she sees me in this hospital bed.

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar sound. I looked by the door and saw a guy rushing toward me.

It was my guy.

It was my Jeremy.

Jeremy POV

"Rem... Are you okay?" I asked her panicked. That car had hit her pretty badly.

"Huh?"

"No, Remmie, you're okay. Nothing is wrong... You remember me don't you?"

"Jeremy?"

"Don't scare me like that Rem." I sighed.

"Oh c'mon you love me! Don't pretend you don't," she giggled.

"I'm so gonna tackle you when you're better," I said making her laugh. I smiled hearing her laugh. It was the first I've heard in a while.

I ran my fingers through her long dark brown hair and looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes as I cupped her cheek.

I leaned in to kiss her...

"Jeremy, it's time for you to leave... NOW!" I heard I voice behind me and snapped my head in the direction of the voice. It was Remmie's father.

"Uh uh errr... yes sir," I said quickly. I looked back at Remmie wanting to apologize but she shook her head. I knew she didn't want me to apologize.

I got up and ran out of the room to avoid conflict with her father.

Once I left the hospital, I got in my car to go to the jewelry store. When I arrived, I went to the counter and asked a lady for help to find a necklace that would be perfect for Remmie.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Like

Vote

Comment~ I would love to know what you think and how you would like the story to go on!!!