Feelings are confessed

After Shiro took a long shower, he got dressed and listened to Ulaz's rules, there weren't many, but Ulaz had to leave for a while.

  Shiro began to explore the apartment and was amazed that they could fit all this on one ship.

He found a hot meal vending machine, he got eggs and bacon. He ate it really fast but enjoyed the meal.

Shiro found his bed and took a nap to wait for Ulaz.

Ulaz entered his house to see a sleeping Shiro. He noticed Shiro had no blanket so Ulaz walked to his closet and got Shiro a blanket. Shiro rustled when the blanket was placed over him but didn't wake. Ulaz sat by him for an hour before Shiro woke planning on telling him the feeling he had for the human.

"Good morning Shiro, I hope you don't mind me calling you that."

"Good morning, I don't mind you calling me that, Ulaz."

"Shiro I need to tell you something.... I have feelings for you and I like you as more that a friend, and I want to be more than just your friend," Ulaz said, his face turning a deeper purple.

"I also like you as more than a friend and I want to be more as well," Shiro said, shakily and blushing really hard.

Ulaz embraced Shiro in a warm hug, but they both wanted more than just the hug, but they weren't sure if they should go further yet.