Breakdown

During the hug, Shiro broke down and started crying. He couldn't remember the last time he cried. Ulaz hugged Shiro tighter and lightly stroked his back while he let this feeling overwhelm him.

   When Shiro began to calm down, Ulaz gave Shiro a light kiss on the forehead and continued to stroke his back even though the hug had broken.

  Shiro had fallen asleep from the exhaustion caused by letting all of his feelings out, Ulaz covered him in the blanket and slept with Shiro, one arm around him, it was the best sleep either of them had.

  Ulaz was the first to wake and got up to get them both a meal. He woke Shiro with light kisses. Shiro yawned when he finally awoke, Ulaz handed Shiro his food and they ate together.

  "T-thanks for the food," Shiro told Ulaz, shakily.

"No problem Shiro." Ulaz replied.

  Shiro wrapped his arms around Ulaz giving him a hug, Ulaz was surprised at first but quickly hugged him back. This hug lead into a warm loving kiss, they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

  It was Sendak and he looked angry. He shove Ulaz against the wall sword in hand, Ulaz drew his sword but Sendak knocked it a way the sword slid to Shiro's feet.

  "I came to finish what I started with your new pet," Sendak snarled.

"I don't think you will," Shiro yelled defensively, charging at Sendak with Ulaz's sword in hand, and was hit and thrown across the room, but it was enough of a distraction for Ulaz to knock Sendak out of the house and lock the door. Ulaz retrieved his sword from the ground and checked to make sure Shiro wasn't injured, luckily he wasn't. Ulaz helped him up and walked to the couch with him.

  "I'm sorry you had to go through that, but
thanks for saving me." Ulaz told Shiro in a calming tone as he stroked Shiro's soft hair.

"You're welcome. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you," Shiro replied, pulling his Galra boyfriend into a hug.

  Ulaz partly broke the hug to give Shiro a kiss. Shiro was surprised by the kiss but kissed back. It was a long, warm, passionate kiss, but they both needed more, but now wasn't the right time.