Chapter 2

“Heyy Scarlet... howz it going? Ok so I was hanging out with my boyfriend Jaden and Jaden got a text from Skylar saying that your cheating on him! Scar I know this is gonna be hard for you but I think Skylar might dump you... So you should talk to him even before that happens!

         After reading the text I was so worried and my heart skipped a beat, so I dropped the phone in such shock. I couldn’t help but fall back on my bed and begin to shed tears. After a while, I figured out that I was going to get late for school. I quickly got out of bed wiped away my tears and quickly got ready. As I was getting ready I told myself,  “Scarlet! You need to go and confront Skylar immediately. You need to tell him the honest truth before he takes the wrong action.”

            I went downstairs and my brother Ray asks “Scar, what took you so long and why were you crying?”

            I was speechless, I didn’t have an answer for him. I thought to myself for a second, should I tell Ray what happened? Then I thought about how he would react. No! I shouldn’t.

I quickly thought about an answer and replied, “Ummmm... I had a terrifying dream and I got scared so I just kind of started to cry.” “But Ray how do you know you was crying?” I said curiously.

           “I was coming upstairs and when I was about to come in to your room to wake you up I heard you and is that really why you were crying? Or is it because of Skylar?” Ray questioned.

           “Uh... No,” I replied hoping my brother wouldn’t find out.

           I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I wasn’t really hungry, but I knew I had to eat, to not make it obvious that something had happened. I picked up the box of frosted flakes, poured them into a blow along with milk. As soon as I was done eating I grabbed my bag and headed out to my brothers car and waited for Ray. When Ray came we both got into the car and drove off to school. When we arrived at school I got out and start walking towards where me and Skylar always met up. As I was approaching Skylar, my heartbeat kept rising because I did not know who Skylar would believe. Just one more step and that step would determine if mine and Skylar’s relationship would last or not. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I never knew this  was coming and I should have known it was her.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

That was it of chapter 2. I'm sorry again guy but i just need to add that supense to you minds. :P

Comment, rate, give ideas please! :D

ExceptionalXX