"GO! GO!"

"HURRY UP! GO! GO!" Jungkook yells out, Tae and Jimin finally picking up their pace and letting him run a little, the camera case bouncing against his side, the stand rattling in his hand.
The next day, they snuck out again.
This time, in the middle of the night.
"Come On! Nearly there, Jungkook." Jimin yells out to him, Tae catching the traumatic noise between us. Jungkook chuckles slightly while he run, watching Tae's face turn sour at the loud yell reaching his ear. As Jimin ducks into an alleyway, Tae follows, pulling Jungkook in behind him. A gasp leaves his lips, as Jimin swiftly reaches over and covers his mouth, his grip tightening around the boys mouth as he begins to struggle slightly. He relaxes, trusting him to know what he's doing. He leans over, whispering in the youth's ear.
"People are outside. Looks like Rap Mon and Bang PD~nim. Be quiet." He whispers, sending shivers down the boy's spine. He sighs, nodding slightly as he leans back against the wall. Jungkook look over to the guys, smiling gently to himself. His heart begins to slow down again, as his breathing returns to normal. He wonders why, but still focus on his task tonight.
Filming the most daring video ever.
The Flicks and Tricks Challenge.

Hey guys, So sorry this is late. I got out of school late today.
Also, I'm sorry this is the only thing out today. Again, I've been very busy and haven't had enough time for two different story chapters! The other chapter should be out really soon. This also shouldn't effect my third on-going story. Don't worry!

Chapter Word Count: 214 Words