Chapter One - May 31st shooting

"BAM!" that was the last sound that my beautiful girlfriend could possbly ever hear.  Tonight was not just any night.  It was the night that I was going to propse to her.  I wanted to make her my fiance before I left for One Directions next tour.  I rushed to her side shocked while Louis called 9-1-1.  "Harry?" Bella's weak voice came from her still body.  " I'm right here love." I said pushing the tears back.  " I-If I die Re- remember T-that I w-will a-always love you." I just kept talking to her trying to keep her concious.

     About five minutes later the ambulance and police arrived. They were asking me questions like " What happend?" and " Did you get a glimpse of the killer?" I answered the questions as best as I could.  " Well we were just walking down here by the lake. I was going to propose to Bella, but then someone just came out of no where and shot her.  They didn't take anything, or hurt me or Louis.  They were just aiming at Bella. I really couldn't tell anything about the features of the killer. I think it was a woman though."  I sighed.

     On the way to the hospital, the paramedics were yelling commands in code to each other. I was in the abulance with her. They told me that if I talked to her it would help keep her calm and all, she was awake again, but she was kind of dazed from the amount of blood that she lost. "Bella," Her eyes moved in my direction and she smiled.  " Do you remember the first time we met?" she kind of shook her head no. " Well, let me tell you about it. You were fifteen and I was 21. You were litterally my biggest fan. You were on vacation with your best friend Erin, in London. You guys were at the mall and It just so happened by the grace of God I was there too. You were laughing at something that you had said and ran smack into me. You tripped and I caught you. I thought you were so beautifu! So I asked you if you and EJ wanted to hang out. We hung out for about five or six hours at the least. And when it was time for you to leave, We exchanged numbers. It was the day that changed my life forever. And on your eighteenth Birthday, I asked  you out. And of course you agreed. Not everyone agreed though, but we didn't give a rats arse."  She mustered up the strength to smile a weak smile.

       When we arrived at hospital, they immediately rushed Bella into surgery. During the  time that she was gone, I had called my mum. " Harry? Is evrrything alright?" my mum spoke softly. " No mum, Bella's been shot." "Harry! Where are you?" she cried. " I'm on my honey." then she hung up. All I could do was worry, Louis tried pusing food and water at me but I would push it away. And when mum arrived she tried to make me go home and rest, Obviously I said no. All I wanted was for Bella to be ok.