Chapter Two - Hospital

About seven to eight hours later, Bella was out of surgery. They had put her in an ICU room.  Obviously, Bella's family wasn't here considering we were in London, and they were back in her home town.  So, Me being the closest thing to family, I went to be with her.  She was still asleep from the drugs they had put in her.  I looked at her pale face. It didn't look like her at all.  I grabbed her small hand and enclosed it in my large one. I just looked at the IVs in her and cried. 

          Later that morning, I found the chapel.  I went in and sat silently for a while just staring at the portrait of Jesus.  After a while, I walked to the alter and bowed my head. "God, I know its been a long time since we've talked, but I need you. More like the love of my life needs you.  please God. Don't take her! I need her! She has kept my head above the water!"  I sat there hot tears running off my cheeks dripping onto the altar.  Bella has a song called silent tears, it is one of my favourite songs.  I pulled out my phone and put in my ear buds.  I listened to Silent Tears "You are almost gone, not quite there yet, just breath, I'm still here, scared I'm going to lose you, crying the silent tears..." I had t put the song on repeat. Listening to her voice ring through my head.  I could relate to this. 

        A while past and I made it back to the waiting room where Louis was still sat.  He jumped up.  "Where have you been?"  He said with panic in his voice.  "In the chapel. I needed to get away for a while." "Oh. Umm, Your mom is in there with her right now." "Oh." I just sat in the chair.  Thinking of the song.  I know I probably sound like the biggest mush in the world.