♡Ch1: New start♡

My name's Y/N (your name), i'm 16 years old, and live with my mom,dad,and brother. well, used to live with him. He died a few years back in a car crash, he was 14 and didn't have a licence, i thought he went out of town before my mom told me two years later when i was 14. it slipped out. I was trying to drive but my mom said i wasn't allowed too, even when i turn 20. Since she doesn't want...y'know..to happen again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N POV-

"We're moving?!?!" I screamed with as much rage I could speak.

"Honey, I know your brother died in this house, but you have to move on. And you know its for a good cause." My mom said,being all calm and stuff. I know whenever my mom was calm, she was holding a lot of anger inside her.

"I'm going to South Korea for a good cause, you know that i need a new job, Busan business men earn good money!"

My dad started yelling, that's not a good sign.

I look at my mom signaling for her to help me again, she gave a questioned look and then caught on.

"Honey,why don't you tone it down a little." My mom told my dad. He stormed off making the small house shake."

"So Y/N., you know that you'll have to have roommates,right?" My mom asked me. I nodded in return. "And that you'll have to live is Seoul instead of Busan?" I nodded again.

That's right, ill have to have roommates,even if they are boy or girl, or even 10 people in the same house, i will have to deal with it. I really do want at least two roommates,all girls, so that we would be able to talk about whatever. Girl talk y'know, the usual. Either fangirling about my favorite k-pop group, BTS or Got7, whichever one would be good!

-??? POV-

"Yah, we're getting a roommate." I told my roommate. He was sitting on his bed playing video games.

"TAE!" I screamed. Taehyung looked annoyed.

"AISH! What do you want?!" He screamed back,enough for me to hear a growl in the next room

"AISH! What do you want?!" He screamed back,enough for me to hear a growl in the next room. From the sound of his voice, it was Jimin. Tae must have forgotten that Jimin is still sleeping.

"I said that were getting a new roommate!" I replied to his angry tone. "And don't talk to me like that! I payed for the hotel and i always do, i can kick you out right now!"

"Sorry hyung, i'll make it up to ya" Taehyung replied. " Hey, Namjoon-hyung, is the roommate a girl or boy?"

I was surprised of how calm he was, i mean, its gonna be the first girl in our house, and the first girl to stay.

"It's a girl" I told him.

His eyes widened. "When is she coming?" Tae asked,sternly. It scared me.

"Tomorrow" i replied. Tae got up and ran into the bathroom. I heard him screaming.

He came back out acting like nothing happened. He looked.....blank.

I asked him if he was OK, he said he was fine, but i knew he wasn't

"You should tell Jungkook to get ready for the new girl, I already told everyone that we're getting a roommate yesterday. But you we're sleeping and i didn't want to wake you up." I told Tae.

He nodded in return. The next thing you know he went back to sleep. I decided to as well.

-End of chapter 1-

Stay tuned for chapter 2! COMING SOON!!!!!