♡Ch3:Jungkook♡

--Y/N POV--

I woke up....on someone's lap. I look up and see a smiling Namjoon.

"You awake already?" He asks me

"You awake already?" He asks me. I nod to reply and sit up, questioning what happened.

"You fell asleep while we were driving, nothing more. You Started falling from a bump on the road, so I caught you and laid you on my lap, simple." Namjoon told me. I blushed.

---

I walk into the house and i circle around like an idiot looking at the ceiling. My eyes glow because of the bright lights that are found on the house ceiling.

I smile while looking more around the house and found my room, i lay down and sleep

--

I wake up to feel arms around me.........

"This isn't my bed, isn't it?" i thought.

I turn around to see a man, looks like is older than me....mostly. He has a little bit of a coconut head, it's cute. But then i realize he is still hugging me. I look more around the room to see Namjoon on the couch near the bed. I throw a pillow at him and he wakes up.

He looks at me and his eyes widen when he sees the man hugging me. He gets up and removes him from me and i sit up. I look down at the person who hugged me..he's shirtless. I looked back at Namjoon.

"Did i go into a different room?" I whispered. He nodded. " This is my roommate Taehyung, your room is the last one down the hall. I nod and slowly and carefully get up.

I walk out the door and to my room, i open the door and see another shirtless man, but his back is facing me. I climb onto the bed i see on the corner and scroll through my gallery. I look at the old pictures that me and my older brother took 2 years back. The snow, playground, mall, ice cream, and....the hospital. I miss him...

--

I wake up and see a boy in front of me. I widen my eyes and scream. He falls back and lies on the floor holding on my phone with my gallery up. HOW DID HE FIND OUT MY PASSWORD?!?!?! I hear him say something in Korean, i don't know what he said, must be something relating to me scaring him onto the floor. Oops. I look at him confused and i tilt my head. He looked back at me and gives me the "BRUH" face.

"You...don't..u-understand?" He says, I shake my head. I heard him say something else in Korean.....I really need lessons.

--Jungkook POV--

She doesn't understand me? AISH! I can't do this, how am i gonna be her roommate...for... HOWEVER LONG.

"You, want, food?" I asked her and she nodded. she stood up and i saw her shorts....why are they so...short. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. I pointed at her shorts and she looked down at it. She blushed and pushed me in front of her, making me fall out of the room. She walks out a few secs later and she has a normal outfit on. Well, sort of, it looked like an american style of hip hop, or casual clothes, I like it.

 Well, sort of, it looked like an american style of hip hop, or casual clothes, I like it

--Y/N POV--

I look down to see the boy looking up at me like a child. I look up and made hand movements to make him follow me and he did.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Was it good so far? GOOD! Cause it took me three days to write this thanks to my teachers.I also found this in my gallery while i was writing. XD

God bless me

God bless me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡