apijvsiklzo

This person really gets my blood boiling. You would think she's nice with her stereotypical Caucasian look that she has but no. She is evil bitch. Let me give you some reasons why this person cannot be trusted.
First of all she talks shit behind everyone's back. She acts nice towards a person but with her friends she gives the nastiest remarks that's not even her business. When you hear what she talks about you'd be surprised that those words come out of her but after being in the same school for almost 4 years now you would know how twisted and double faced people are.
Another reason she pretty much think she's better than everyone else. What erks me the wrong way when she gets up and hands in her stupid quiz or test with a smirk on her face like she thinks she's better than everyone else just because she's the first person to hand it in. Like no one gives a fuck.
She's the kind of person to ask everyone what grade they got just to show off her 110%. Even if she overheard that you got a C or a B, she'll ask you anyway, so that she looks like some smart ass. Literally nobody cares that she wants to be a doctor because of how much she brags about it. Good for her spending a shit ton of money for an online corse. She just wants to brag about how much money her parents spent on her, as if anyone cared. I rather get punched in the face than to hear her complain about her $2,000 sessions.