auyeisr

This hoe gets on my fucking nerves. She literally has nothing cute about her, yet she thinks she's the shit. She's always starting drama with me for no reason, and now she's trying to be my friend to get invited to my party. Lmao hell no sweetie, get some meat on them bones.
This girl needs to realize that everyone talks shit about her behind her back and I just stand there listening. It's funny because she's always third wheeling with couples just so that she can beg someone to double date with her. She talks about a new guy literally every week, and they all look like the same white boy. She has no ass,  no flesh on her body, yet manages to get all these boys. It just so happens that these boys are from out of town, or live on the other side of the country...because nobody at school wants her.
The amount of times I see this girl cheat on tests makes me sick. She'll only call you for homework, or if she needs advice on her own problems. She thinks she's a princess, when she's actually a frog. A cheating, idea stealing, dramatic, self centered, negative assed frog.
I swear to God if she calls me up one more time for stupid homework answers imma go over there with my water Glock and drown her.