The Blond Haired Girl

*Hey Everyone! This is my first story so sorry if it is horrible. But everyone has to start somewhere right? Anyways this will be a short Chapter sorry! I promise there will be more though! The girl on the top page is Dove Cameron (yes) But this is kinda what I thought Amber would look like.  Well I hope you enjoy (And most of these Characters are Rick Riordan and not mine) Please let me know what you think.*

Leo's POV

I was heading up to the board line since we had been taking turns guarding it. Ever since Mr.D went back to Olympias we haven't had quite as good security. I just made it to the top of the hill when I see this Blond Haired Girl running into camp with a dozen monsters behind her. The rest of my patrol team runs forward to ward off the monsters, while I run to the girl. She meets halfway.

"Are you okay?" I ask trying to figure out if she had been inured or not.

"Yeah. I'm fine." That was all she could say before passing out. she started to crumble to the ground, but I quickly caught her, I picked her up bridal style and started running to the infirmary. I rushed into the infirmary calling for Will. He came running over, and instructed me to lay her on the closest cot. After that he pushed me out of the room.

*Once again sorry for the short Chapter they should be longer in the future. Don't forget to comment*