The Campfire 2.0

Leo's POV

Amber can move water just like Percy! I wonder if she can do other abilities of the other Gods. I wonder if she can control fire like I can. 

"Amber!" Piper exclaimed, and motioned for her to go over to her. Amber got up from next to me and walked around to her. I tried to figure out what Piper was trying to say, but she was whispering. Amber gave Piper a weird look then nodded. After that she came and sat down next to me again. 

"Ummm.... Hey Leo could I brow your jacket I'm really cold?" Questioned Amber. At that moment she could have asked me to do anything and I would. I shook my head yes violently.  I sat there trying to take my jacket off, by pulling it over my head, which of course was a zip up jacket. It was only Amber's laugh that made me stop. Aphrodite's Charm talking. I crack a smile. To cover up it up. 

"So you got Percy's water skills, and Pipes Convincing skills. Can you do this?" I say lighting my hands on fire. Amber's eyes widen. I guess she hasn't seen me flame up before now thank goodness. Amber looks down at her hands concentrating then my smile slowly fades as her hands catch on fire. But quickly place it with another smile "Fire Five?" I say raising my fire light hand in the air. She raises hers and we high five. "Yes I've always wanted to do that!" I say causing Amber to laugh and roll her eyes. 

"Can you do this?" Frank says before changing into a Bear. Amber stands up and changes into a wolf. Her fury wolf head shakes yes. Frank changes back to human, then Amber does the same. Amber is smiling from ear to ear, and I can't help but smile too. Before we can ask her to try our other gifts. Calrisse runs up panting.

"Camp.... Under... Attack" That's all she's able to say before she clopases.  Will runs over to Calrisse and picks her up and carries her off. I scramble up, and so does Amber. Just as we do the sirens start going off.