The truth is coming soon.

Chapter 4

Ronnies POV

I can't just tell her...can I?

I won't tell her until the end of the day when she going to ask when she has to be home. I'll tell her she is home and explain what all happened. Her mom had died this morning and no one told her anything. Her friends had called me and asked what to tell her, I asked them what school they went to and I would come and get them before their lunch. I wanted it to seem like a birthday present instead of an Im so sorry she died type of thing.

"What are you going to do about you and Alice?" Alex turned around and seemed surprised.

"How did you... what do you mean... nothings going on with us." he sounded panicked over the little question. What is going on between them?

"Happy birthday sweetheart." I could see her coming towards us. Shes so cute I cant believe shes going to become my daughter next week.

She seemed so surprised over seeing me, I couldn't help but smile and give her a hug. I could feel Cayla come over and join in with us. I was able to get them out of school for the rest of the day so we could take Alice to go do whatever she want. We got back to the tour bus and we were driving to wherever she wanted to go. Her and Alex were sitting by each other they are so stinkin cute together. I could hear Jacky yelling from the front askin Alice where she wanted to go.

"Dude, Jacky's yelling, where do y'all want to go?"

"Ummm we could go see Oculos." I heard Alice and smiled I haven't really paid attention to her voice its so light but also has a firm tone.

"Are you going to ask her out or what?" I had to ask him, he really likes her I can tell i see it in the way he moves and talks to her.

""Hey I want to but i don't think she likes me like that." he sounded upset over it I had to see if she liked him.

"Guys we should take birthday girl to Hot Topic!" I know she loves it there and so do I its amazing.

"Do you like Alex?" We were walking to the movie I was on one side of her and Alex was on her other side. Her friend Cayla had basically fallen in love with Derek they wouldn't leave each other alone it kinda made me sick.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." When she was speaking you could see Alex looking down at her. Shes so short compared to him. I was looking down at her when I thought I saw something on her wrist. I was hoping it wasn't what I thought it was, but I didn't ask. It wouldn't be right to ask her that and them mess up her birthday.