What are you doing?

Chapter 2

I finally got the the front office and asked what they needed. "Someone's here to pick you up; says you know who he is." Oh crap, who is it this time..? My dad, brother.. nope.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart." I could tell by his voice who it was. Why was he here, how does he know I exist? Ronnie came up and gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

"How do you know who I am?" I couldn't believe it, Cayla, Alex, and Diego where all behind him smiling. "What did y'all do now?" Cayla came up to me and gave me another hug before speaking.

"We got him to notice you." They all couldn't stop smiling.

"Thanks guys really this means a lot to me." Ronnie got us all out of school and we spent the whole weekend with the band.

"Where do yall want to go first?" We were all talking and couldn't hear Jacky speaking. "Do you want to do something?!?"

"Dude, Jackys yelling, where do you want to go, Alice?"

"Ummm, I want to go see Oculos. I hear its amazing." Cayla and I loved "scary" movies but we never get see them anymore. Diego loves them like a lot and goes to all the new ones when they come out, but Alex hates the movies with a passion. He loves us though, so he sits through the torture and watches them with us anyways.

"Yeah that would be a great one to go see." Derek was coming out of the back room and heard the word "movies."

"I wanna go see it!" Jacky was yelling again.

"Okay, we'll go see it then."