ITPOMDD Chapter 7: Weird Feelings ...

This has been slightly edited .

♥.I♡.M♥.T♡.H♥.E♡.P♥.A♡.Y♥.M♡.E♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.N♥.M♡.Y♥.D♡.A♥.D♡.S♥.D♡.E♥.B♡.T

ITPOMDD Chapter 7: Weird Feelings...

Natsu came back to the living room with a frown on his face

"Dude , whats wrong ?" Gray asked .

"nothing . I just don't feel well" Natsu said as he sit on the couch .

" you okay baby ?" Lisanna asked as she sit next to him .

"no , didn't you hear ? I'm not feeling well " Natsu said in a 'duh' tone , " Gray , Lisanna , please leave me alone . I need to take a rest" he said as he pushed the two out of the mansion .

"Virgo , if those two forced to enter punish them " Natsu said as he went upstairs .

He lied , Lucy was his first experience , but Lucy hurt his feelings , that leaves him no choice but to say those harsh words to her .

He was shocked when Lisanna came , he's happy to see his girlfriend again for the last four years ... But , is she still his girlfriend ? As far as he remembered Lisanna broke up with him with no specific reason and leaves him . Thats why he's confused if she's still his girlfriend .

Yeah , he's kinda happy seeing her , But not that happy , he is much more happy when he's with Lucy now , and if Lisanna was just here for some reconciliation , then he will reject her , after all he already have Lucy .

He was about to enter his room when he saw the blonde exited her room , somehow he feels butterflies on his belly when he saw her , his heart beats fast .

And this past few weeks , he always go home early just to see her . And all the things he did for her , he didn't do it to anyone ... Not even to Lisanna .

"a-ano ... N-Natsu , I-I'm sorry . I-I don't know where i get those words , please forgive me " Lucy said looking at the floor while biting her fingernails , that what makes her so cute in his eyes .

"I-Its alright , I-I'm sorry too , actually I ... Lied " Natsu said .

" what do you mean ? " Lucy asked .

" never mind " Natsu said swaying his hands in the air .

"b-but--"

"its alright really . Do you want me to prove it ?" He asked , he walks to her and planted a kiss on her lips

"want us to talk ?" Natsu asked .

"about what? "

" about what happened this morning " the pinkette said

"I-If thats what you want " Lucy said , Natsu then dragged her to his office .

When they reached it Lucy was the first one to talk .

"so what do you want to talk ?" she asked as he sit on the swivel chair

" *sigh* she's Lisanna , my girlfriend--"

"I know . I can see it" Lucy said Looking down , she bit her lower lip to prevent the tears forming on her eyes , she felt like her heart was being crushed when the pinkette told her that Lisanna was his girl , its more painful than to heard from Gray , Lisanna or Virgo .

"Luce ... *sigh* Let me finish first 'kay ?" Natsu said , Lucy just nod , " She's my girlfriend before . Thats what I think , Because the last time i saw her she broke up with me with no specific reasons and disappear , but now she came back as if nothing she didn't break up with me ." Natsu explains

"now Luce ... I'll asked you ... Why are you with Gray ?"

"because ... I don't want to disturb you with your loveydovey" Lucy said looking at the window " i went to the park , there i saw Gray ... You know Gray is kind , sweet ---"

"enough ! I just asked you why are you with Gray . Don't tell me those words ! Am i not kind ? Am i not sweet ? Come on i can accept if your mad at me just tell me" Natsu said

" no ! I'm not mad at you . I don't have the rights , and even if i have rights i can't stay mad at you " the blonde said .

" Luce ... I admit , I've been feeling weird for you . You were the only one I've felt this kind of feeling , feeling of ... Never letting you go , and when I saw Gray with you , my heart was being torn , Luce I ... I'm jealous okay !" Natsu said with a blush on his cheeks .

" you're ... What ?! " Lucy burst out .

" I'm jealous , do you want me to repeat it again and again and again ?! " Natsu yelled " I'm jealous , I'm jealous , I'm --- "

" okay , I've heard enough " Lucy said .

" so , Lucy , could you please be my girl ? As in for real . Not just my girl because of some payment , but my girl , girl ? " Natsu asked .

"I can't " Lucy said .

"huh ? Why ? Do you have a boyfriend behind my back ? Who is it ?! " Natsu asked .

" silly , no I don't have , I can't because you still have Lisanna as your girl , yes you said that you two broke up --- "

" that exactly is , I don't know she's still my girl . Just Like you said we broke up , You know i don't really feel excited when i saw her ... Because Luce , i swear the first time i saw you , i swear you replaced her here " he said pointing to the left side of his chest " Luce , i admit , i still love her until I met you , and you bring back my old self , a goofy one " he added .

"but , i just saw both of you kissing each other tenderly " Lucy mumbled

"its just a kiss , and I was shocked back then ... Don't tell me you're jealous ?" Natsu said in a teasing tone .

"what if i am ! Am i not allowed to get jealous ?!" Lucy shouted but covered her mouth when she realized what she just said .

"what ? L-Lucy say it again please " Natsu pleased as he took of his hands off her mouth .

"what if i am , am i not allowed to get jealous ?" the blonde mumbled almost to herself " i also feel weird whenever your with me . I also like your mean attitude sometimes . But i hate it everytime we're at school and you always passed by at me like you don't know who i am " she mumbled .

Natsu then hugged her tightly

"Luce ... I-I didn't mean to . I'll settle everything with Lisanna" Natsu said as he dialed Lisanna's number

^hey baby , miss me already? I'll go to your house--^ Lisanna said on the other line but was cutted off by the pinkette

"Lis , i don't know how to tell this but ... you see , I don't even know if your still my girl or not ... "

^huh ? What are you talking about ? Of course I still am ^ Lisanna said on the other line .

" no , you're not , you broke up with me with no reason . "

^are we going back to the past ? It doesn't matter now because I'm here already ----^

" no ! It does matter , Look Lis , I...I'm not yours anymore , but if you want to reconcile with me , I can't . I don't love you in that way anymore , we could still be friends though " Natsu said .

^is this what you want ?^ Lisanna said in a crack voice

"yes. I'm sorry Lis"

^fine *sobs* I'll let you go ^ Lisanna said as she hang up .

" I already Settled with her Luce , i feel kinda Jerk but thats the only way for me to tell her that ... Now I'll ask you again , Be my girl ... Be my girl whether you like it or not " Natsu said with a smirk on his face , Lucy just smile and hugged him tightly

"baka ! I feel sorry for her because of what you did but ... I'm already yours since the beginning "

♥.I♡.M♥.T♡.H♥.E♡.P♥.A♡.Y♥.M♡.E♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.N♥.M♡.Y♥.D♡.A♥.D♡.S♥.D♡.E♥.B♡.T

Next Chapter=> Evil Plan??

©to Hiro Mashima

@SerenadeThis