Bulling Is Stuiped!

Listen to this song if you have never heard and if you have still listen to it...

Trust me if you are being bullied...like I said don't let the bullies see that it affects you...if you do then it gets worse everyday. Trust me I have to deal with it all the time...it hurts...I know. But sometimes it can get better but sometimes it can get worse...if you are afraid that you don't fit in or you are being told that you need to be like someone else...they are so wrong because you are a perfect as you can be because you are you...nobody can change that ever... don't ever let anyone tell you who you are or you are supposed to be. That is all up to you and nobody else...not even your parents can tell you who you are going to be or who you need to be now...trust me when I say that I have been through a lot of bull crap but soon you will just be done with everything that you might just...want to kill yourself or something. That isn't or will be the solution to being bullied ever. If you are a bully then you better watch out because people are soon gonna hate you for what you do to others. You might be even one of the most unpopular people ever if you bully...because it is just so wrong. It can be hard to deal with but don't let anyone bring you down with them. Listen to this...