Chapter 1

Today was going to be the same
day like every other day. As Garu awoke from his bed,brushed his teeth,and changed, he decided to go visit Abyo so they could do some training. "Oh hey Garu, I'm guessing that your inviting me for training right?" Garu responded by nodding his head. As they were walking Garu spotted Pucca and Ching. Pucca started to run towards their direction at full speed while Ching was trying to catch up. Garu covered his face with his hands and prepared to be kissed or tackled...but,as soon as Garu looked at her while he took his hands off from his face she was just standing there. Pucca just decided to stand next to Ching. Ching decided to break the silence "So what are you boys up to today?" "Were going to be training and I'm pretty sure that I'll beat Garu this time!" Abyo finishes his sentence by tearing off his clothes while screaming. Ching just smiles at his stupidity. " Well, we will be eating chan-chan noodles, cya!" Pucca walked slow behind her and took a look at Garu and went to Ching. " That's weird,Usually Pucca kisses you or tackles you with kisses" Abyo says. Garu just tries his best not to show affection for Pucca because they will think of him weak. Garu decides for them to go to Pucca's Place so they can chat. Abyo agreed and they headed off. Pucca kept thinking to her head while eating "stop showing affection towards him, he doesn't even like you, it's best if you guys are just friends." As Pucca was about to ask Ching if she wanted to go to her room and upgrade their weapons Garu and Abyo came in. Garu looked at Pucca and sat infront of her while Abyo was sitting infront of Ching. Garu just looked at Pucca while her head was down with no emotion showing. Her eyes didn't shine with determination, her buns weren't there anymore because the rubber bands broke making her hair look straight and a bit wavy. Garu felt awkward.. he had never seen her this way. As Pucca got up from her seat she headed to her room. Garu looked at Ching and Abyo "Something isn't right guys.." Garu stared at them and he told them to stay there and He was going to check on Pucca. He went up to her room and he put his head on the door so he can hear what she's doing. "I can't do this anymore,I'm trying so hard to ignore the person I love...He doesn't even feel the same way as me, if he did love me he would run away...I always screw things up..make it worser.." Pucca said. As Garu heard these things he felt guilty. As she finished her sentence Garu stood there still waiting if something else was going to happen. Garu then turned around and spotted Ching and Abyo holding hands leaving the place telling Garu they were going to get ice cream and come back as soon as they can. Garu then heard from the other side faint crying and the sounds of blades touching each other. He then stepped forward as he opened the door he could not believe what he saw...

••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhanger muahaha! Anyways guys hopefully you like this chapter! And warning! The other chapter will be a bit dark.