Recovery

'oiii Awwwwww Kit Kat cares for me' Ming smriks opening his eyes looking towards Kit standing over him.

'Oi, you just got hurt.' Kit responds trying not to show that he cares too much, despite deep down he does.

Ming sits up in the hospital bed using the strength he has after the brawl. 'P'Kit are you going to live with me.'

Kit rolls his eyes, moving them from left to right. 'I cannot, the whole house is empty it has all my stuff is in it.'

Ming smiles looking at the boy that he likes very much, 'fine I will move in there with you.'

'Wait, what no.'

'Why not?' Ming asks

'Because my father might come back......and I do not want any further injury.'

'Aw P'kit cares about me.'

'No it will just be an inconvenience for me.' Kit lies, deep down he wants Ming to stay with him.

'P'kit just give me one night and then if you do not like it you can make me leave.'

Kit sighs, 'Fine...'

The doctor walks in. 'Are you, his boyfriend?'

Before Kit could answer the doctor kept talking. 'Your boyfriend is in a fine condition now, however he cannot attend classes for a while, cannot do much activities around his apartment/house or whatever he lives in, he just needs rest, he needs someone to help him which I am sure you can do as you're his boyfriend' The doctor smiles.

'He-he is not my boyfriend.' Kit claims to the doctor, the doctor smiles, 'the worry on your face and the way Mingkwan looks at you says otherwise.' The doctor smiles lightly and leaves.

'It's okay Kitkat I know we are not boyfriends, we have not gone on date yet.'

Kit raises his brows, 'wait, what who said anything about date, love or boyfriend.'

'Please go on date with me?' Ming asks P'kit,

Ming waits for a response but the response he gets is Kit walking out the room.

'Where are you going P'kit?'

'Getting your friend and my friend.'

Moments later Kit returns with Wayo and Pha, Wayo immediately runs to Ming's side and gives him a hug. Those two are close Kit thought, very close and their friendship is admirable.
'Do not worry Kit, if that was you in the hospital bed I would run up and hug you.' Pha jokes causing Kit to nudge the much taller boy, Pha.

'I can get out soon Yo, in fact I think I am ready now, however he the doctor told me that Kit has to be my slave.'

'Huh.' Kit and Yo say in unison.

'Yes the doctor said I cannot do anything and that Kit will have to help me with activities around the house until I am better.'

'So you're going to move in together?' Pha asks.

'Yes P'Pha, into Kit's house as he has so much stuff there he cannot move to mine.'

'What about if the father returns?' Yo asks.

'I-I don't know.' Kit answers.

'I will fight him off.' Ming answering the question.

Pha laughs, 'you are like broken at the moment, you wont be able to fight even someone small like Yo off.'

Wayo grumbles towards his boyfriend, Pha.

'Welll I got my car here so we will drop you off Ming at yours, grab what you need then we will drop you off at Kit's house.' Pha offers.

Kit and Ming nod.

AN - I am sorry it is short and mainly just the characters talking. I am in exam week and very stressed. May redo the chapter however it is just to fill the gap for now to ensure no one is waiting hahaha.

OTHER FANFICS

- Press Your Number -> I will return efforts to that one after exams. ForthBeam make an amazing couple with potential

- Future SOTUS one coming up. Stay tuned for more information. Anyone like SOTUS? Can someone answer me if Wad and Prem are going to happen in SOTUS S The series??? I hope so haha

Lastly follow me on Twitter

twitter.com/whyso4d 

Thank You.