StarBucks

Y/n

It was a sunning day in LA like if corse it's LA haha I'll stop sorry anyway my name is y/f/n and this is the story Abput how I fell in love with Colby Brock

I was walking down the road towards the beach, when suddenly I bump into someone. "Ahhh" I groan  "omg I'm so sorry" a voice says "it's okay" "here" I realise I still was looking down at the ground, I look up to see a hand reaching out to grab mine, I take it, they pull my up onto my feet only then I realise I quite cute boy standing there I in front of me "I'm Colby" he says well Colby says "y/n" "because I ran into you let me buy you a coffee" "okay" we begin to walk to the nearest Starbucks that being 20 minutes away.
After only walking for 20 minutes I could tell we were going to be good friends.

About 30 later we reach the Starbucks and yes it did only take 20 minutes but we   ran into a puppy and we were there for 10 minutes.

Once we reached Starbucks Colby went up to order me being the anti social person I am sat down and pulled up Instagram liking things and commenting. When Colby came back holding a iced coffee and a iced chocolate "Colby you didn't have to" "oh corse I did I almost decapitated you" he laughs as his voice gets smaller and smaller until it's almost inaudible.
After hours of sitting in starbucks a waiter came up to us and told us it was closing time. So of course we got up and walked out the door "look y/n I have to go but I'll give you my number so we can hang out some more" he smiled almost like he was saying please "sure here pass me your phone" he did as I asked and I added my number "there you go" I said as I handed his phone back as he did mine. "Okay well I better go nice hanging out hope we could do it again sometime soon" "of corse" I smiled as I watched him walk away I turned around and started to walk towards my apartment.

Yes the first chapter is up I'm so proud of myself lol anyway I'll be posting everyday or even twice or more a day!