Chapter 7: practice

Thank you so so much for the 1k reads!! I love you all!~

-

6 year time skip(sorry, not sorry)

Six quick years passed. Though I get sad when I think about Hashirama and Tobirama, I couldn't be happier with my actual family.

I stare out over the river, disappointed. "It's okay Eko, it'll take some practice. Now try again." I hear the words of my older brother, and form my hands into signs. Serpent, ram, monkey, boar, horse, and tiger!

Fire style: fireball jutsu!

I gather chakra, and take a deep breath. I blow out as hard as I can, but only a small fireball comes out. Sighing, I sit down, giving up. Madara laughs, and sits next to me. He hands me a onigiri rice ball, and says, "Maybe next time. Don't push yourself. We'll practice some close combat with your sharingan next." I grab the rice ball he offers me, and take a big bite.

After finishing, we get into position, starting the combat training. This is where I have the most experience, so I was pretty confident in what I was doing. Soon Madara rushed at me, aiming to kick me in the stomach, but I dodged, and did a flip backwards. It didn't stop at that, cause soon I was dodging a bunch of his kicks and punches, which wasn't hard. I activated my sharingan, and sent a kick to his head, but he blocked it with his arm. In return, he threw a strong kick to my legs in hope to knock me down. For once, he managed to knock me down, and claimed victory for this match.

After the training, we headed home for dinner and I thought about the next day. Tomorrow was going to be the first time I get to fight with the actual enemy. Madara never let me fight along side him because of the fear of me getting hurt, so finally I was going to get revenge on the people who took me away from my family.