02

cindys pov'

i and isy arrive at school the car park is surrounded by students mostly year 9s thinking their cool hanging out at the front of school.

georgia and kelly are part of our group ; me isobel georgia and kelly. to be honest kelly isnt one of my good friends only a couple of months ago she was talking shit about georgia to me.

i exit the car weeving my way through the crowd i accidentally bump into nadia or as i like to say yr11s biggest slut and kid me not i do not use that word hesiantly.

her skirt barely falls below her arse and her top the tightest of the range.

"ugh get out my way cindy baker"
she looks at me like im something she found on the bottom of her shoe.

i just huff and walk past her scanning to see if i can find kogan. he is the most gayest person youll have ever meet but hell yeah is the best.

i finally spo him and he shouts

"cindy you finally made it bich"

i laugh and fit through the gaps of people.

after 5 or so minutes the bell rings for tutor lucky me and kogan are in the same tutor so we make our way over.

the end of school bell rings. i make my way to the car park when my phone rings. checking the caller id it shows my dad.

hey dad

hey hunny im at the studio julies outside to pick you up.

seriously but isys taking me home

umm no your coming you to the studio. we need to talk

i groan and put the phone down on him

like he said julie is sat in her jeep.

isys car isnt here which was a bit strange.

julie spots its me and waves.

i internally groan this is going to be a great night.

♡♡♡

heya peeps

im not to sure on this chap

its a lil bit of a filler

anyways how we all

see ya in the next chap

teigs♡