03

cindys pov'

"cinds we are here" julie turns to me.

ive known julie for almost forever. my mother left me and my father when i was young maybe 4 or 5 after she had an affair with this man she met at her fashion showing.

julies just the bands management just like my father. she was the reason my father got his job as the vamps management.

"thanks juls" i take a deep breath and open the door. feeling the strong rush of the autumn wind i regather my thoughts and message my dad

to dadda

hi dad im here x

from dadda

let me get connor to come and get you x

after i recieved the message the big blue door opens and out steps connor ball.

"none of us really like you so can you just be like invisible" he says rolling his eyes.

"um yeah sure" i look at the ground before a great rush of condfidence over takes me."look i dont want to be here as much as you want me here but atleast be civil" i say pushing past him.

i hear his huff as i walk through the door.

one point to cindy.
zero to the cocks.

--

i swing my bag over my shoulder up the stair i walk them two at a time trying to outrun the guy behind me.

"you know we might like you if actually looked okay" i hear his deep voice not very far behind me.

"why do i want to look nice for you you twat" i say before opening the door where my father is.

"hey hunny" my father looks at me along with the three other boys staring at me.

"take a picture it lasts longer" i say blushing but taking a seat as far away as possible i lean back taking my book out my bag.

after five or ten minutes into my arrival the book i was reading became a bore however all i could focus on was brads stare. every time i looked up from my book i felt his brown warm eyes stare right at me.

he is absolutely gorgeous with his messy brown hair his angle-sculpted face but i guess thats what a pop star has to look like.

although everytime i aim to make eye contact his eyes roll his gase changes or adds something to the conversation.

my fathers voice wakes me from my daydream.

"cindy the boys are going to a party they have invited you no ifs or buts your going" he says smirking

that sure as hell wakes me from my daydream.

"excuse me but no way on earth am i going to a party with these lot"

i extend my arm and wave it around exclaiming the fact that im not going to a party with this lot.

"cindy take isy aswell then your going wether you like it or not" he says grabbing his bag.

"right so cindy the party is in two hours we will pick you up at 9:00 bring your little friend along"
his brummie accent leaves shivers down my spine.

i roll my eyes and say

"whatever i think i can make my own way to a party"

but once again im just a small sound against there loud conversation.

♡♡

hey babes

how ya all

i kinda like this chapter

how do ya feel about this party

see ya in the next chap
teigs♡