Beauty and the beast (austin mahone love story)

"Macy wake up time for school'' Ok" i yelled back so i got out of bed well fell out of bed i got off the confortable floor and walked over to my walkin closet and pulled out some white holy jeans a baby blue crop top that said u mad bro and a pair of my white and blue adidas's. i got my towel and got in the shower did my normal lady stuff then got out dried off and got dreesed grabbed my phone and told mom i loved her and got in the car and left for school. i hurried and pulled into my parking space got out of the car and ran into the school i was running so fast i ran into a really cute guy i said sorry and ran into home room before the tardy bell rang. (skip class) Ugh thank goodness thats over it was boring as hell i said to my best friend Grace i told her i would meet her at lunch so i walked to my locker and was about to shut it when i felt someone's arms snake around my waist i pratcially squeaked so turned around and saw a pair of blue green eyes.

is he the hot guy guy i ran into this morning wait did i just say that outloud oops i giggled

yes you did he chuckled and is this the beautiful girl that bumped into me this morning i hope so or else this would be awkward we both laughed 

i blushed "yes its me aye sorry about that by the way i was in a hurry and i wasn't really looking where i was going" i said 

Its ok I'm nate by the way 

Oh... I'm sky we walked down the hallway to the lunch room and i came face to face with...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys if it horrible its my first story and already there is a cliff hanger and sorry it was so short