⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xii. control

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑴 𝑬 𝑹 𝑪 𝒀 ▎
CHAPTER TWELVE ━━ control

☽ ▎ 𝑴 𝑬 𝑹 𝑪 𝒀   ▎CHAPTER TWELVE ━━ control

"SCOTT isn't answering." Ophelia groaned in frustration. She looked over seeing Mason rushing into the room.

"Over here yeah-" She tuned their voices out smelling, blood. Lots of it. She furrowed her brows. Slowly walking towards the elevator, ignoring Melissa and Mason's calls.

She arrived to the main floor. She walked slowly down the hall smelling the alluring scent, her mouth watering by the second. Her eyes flashed from brown to an ambient gold, her veins beneath her eyes prominent as she walked further down the hall, her palms sweaty. Calm down, she thought.

The Supermoon was not helping her in anyway shape or form. She looked down seeing blood bags scattering the floor, like a trail towards buried treasure. Her breathing became rigid, heart beat erratically beating against her rib cage.

She hesitantly lifted her hand up to the curtain, and pulled the curtains away seeing a Chimera drinking a blood bag. Blood littered his clothes, and features. He looked up at her, recognizing her immediately. She backed away slowly stumbling in the process, bumping into a body. Malia to be exact.

She looked at the Original warily, seeing the hybrid stare at the blood as if she had been starved for centuries.

"O, calm down. Okay?" Malia held her hands up in front of the dazed Original. "It's the stupid moon." Malia hissed out, trying calming the hybrid down. "Remember? You can control yourself, you'd never hurt anyone, not anymore." Malia tried to get through to the hybrid.

"I can't!" Ophelia shouted in anger. Malia was shoved back with force, by the Original. Malia slid across the floor, her head bouncing off the wall behind her. She looked up to the Chimera who stalked over to the Original; like a predator. Ophelia backed up against the wall, her body shaking, mumbling incoherent words. Having an inner battle with herself, trying to calm her self down. Not wanting to harm the boy or anyone. But the blood was calling out to her and she needed it.

"Henrik M-Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, L-Lorenzo St.John, S-Stefan Salvatore-" She gulped looking down at her shaking hands, balling them into fists. "Allison-E-Erica Rey-" The Chimera raised his finger tips which were soaked in blood, up to her mouth. Smearing the blood across her plump lips. Her eyes widened, as he shoved a blood bag to her mouth forcing the blood down her throat, grasping the back of her head with his hand.

"No!" Malia screamed, pulling herself up to her feet.

Ophelia snapped her eyes opened her ambient/black eyes staring into the Chimera's. Her veins prominent under her eyes, her fangs piercing the bag, as she roared shoving the chimera against the wall harshly, her fangs piercing his neck, as she drank from him vigorously. He struggled beneath her hold. Ophelia gripped his biceps harshly, her nails digging into the boys arms.