XXXV.

p.o.v. Taehyung

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Oh. Dahee." I literally had forgotten about her again. "I'm such a bad person, ugh."

"Huh? Why that?"

"I haven't text or call her at all."

"So that means...?"

I looked at Jimin in confusion.

"Gosh, you're a couple now, am I wrong?" [sorry for using that bad joke again lol]

"Oh... that. She kissed me the Monday after you left; I guess we started a relationship then. I haven't seen her since that day though. Probs, Tae." Embarrassed, I scratched my head.

"I see," Jimin answered monotonously.

Somehow Jimin's attitude bothered me. He obviously didn't like to speak about Dahee but on the other side he had brought up the topic. I didn't understand.

The moment I planned to say how tired I actually was of the relationship, Jimin suddenly smirked and squirrely ran over to me grabbing my arm and pulling me into the store. "Aw, that's so cute, Tae-Tae, that she had to kiss you because you were too shy to do it first."

Shy? Wait, but... that's not it... Though I wanted to speak up, I was too overwhelmed by the abrupt action and just let myself be dragged along.

-

When we came back, the moment Jimin unlocked his front door, we heard Hoseok's sheepish voice from the kitchen: "Okay, I won't."

Questioning I looked over to my best friend, at the fact that Hoseok never acted like that until something serious came up.

Jimin made clear to keep quiet. Why so sneaky?

"But... don't you think you deserve better?" Hoseok went on.

Who? I mouthed towards Jimin, he just shrugged and tip-toed closer to the kitchen.

"But sti- Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Bye-bye, see you."

I had already planned to reveal our presence but Hobi kept talking.

"Why is she like that?"

"Why is who like what?" Jimin asked bluntly.

I quickly closed up to him to see how the eldest of us startled so much that he nearly fell over.

"Eh- a friend from university is just... having a problem with a jerk." Hoseok stared down and spoke the last words so grimly that I got seriously worried about the person who made our hopeful sunshine so damn angry.

"Oh, I see."

A little, kinda fraught silence followed until Jimin had the idea to spread our groceries all across the counter releasing the tension.

-

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The next day my mother called me. I didn't take the call at first but she called again and again and didn't stop at all.

"Kim Taehyung!" she went instead of a greeting. "Why can't you answer your phone properly?!"

"I'm sorry, mommy, we were having lunch. Why are you calling?"

"I met Jimin's mother today and she told me that the police showed up at her husband's and later at her home. You know why, don't you? Because they were looking for information to find Jimin. Taehyung, why on earth haven't you told Jimin's mother that you've found him? How can you act so irresponsible?"