Chapter 1

There was nothing unusual about anyone that day, well, not that you could figure out. Everyone seemed normal, and the performance went perfectly.

You hear the crowd cheering as everyone proceeds off stage and into the backstage. Everyone is tired, and all that can be heard is panting. Finally, someone regains their breath and breaks the silence.

"Is everyone here?"

All heads turn towards Honoka.

Umi quickly stands up and talks loudly into Honoka's face.

"What do you mean? Of course everyone's here! Nobody can just disa..."

"Wait!"

Eli stands up and the room goes silent as she begins to count.

"...Seven, eight, nine, t...There's someone missing!"

"What? There's meant to be nine of us isn't there? And there's nine people in this room."

"Umi! How dare you! [Y/N] has joined us remember! There's meant to be ten of us!", Eli tuts.

You pull a fake smile.

"I don't see why you guys are arguing, just write down everyone's names, and cross out those that are here, and you'll be left with the one that's missing." mumbles Maki.

"Smart." says Umi.

"Nyaaaaa!"

Rin jumps up and all heads immediately turn her way.

Nico yells as she is scared by Rin.

"Nico nico nii?!!! Don't jump up like that!" she yells.

"What is it Rin-Chan?!" inquires Nozomi.

"Kayo-Chin! It's Kayo-Chin!!!"

"Well that worked better I guess." says Maki.

You wonder why on earth Hanayo of all people would choose to disappear like this. You knew from the beginning that something wasn't right. You knew something, or rather someone, was missing.

"Oh, I hope she's ok!" Kotori exclaims.

"She's fine! She's just having a bad day by the words of the cards. Also, I already knew Hanayo was missing from the beginning thanks to my trusty tarot cards, but I didn't tell you because I thought it would be funny to see if you would realise."

Nozomi pulls a cheeky smile and sticks her tongue out.

"Nozomi-Chan, honestl..."

Nozomi quickly puts her hand over Eli's mouth, mid-sentence, and then hovers her hands over her breasts, threatening to washi washi. She lets out a quiet, kinky giggle.

"NOZOMI?!!

Eli forcefully pushes Nozomi away.

"Awww, Eli-chi! You spoiled it!"

Eli glares into her eyes, but the drama is soon interrupted.

"We must find Hanayo!" you say desperately.

You grab your bag and run off towards the exit.

"Wait nya! I wanna find Kayo-Chin too!"

Rin runs after you, but you escape and disappear just in time.

"Honestly, [Y/N] can't be helped. But at this rate, the cards are telling me they stand a better chance with Hanayo than you, Rin." Nozomi giggles.

"Eeeee? What do you mean Nozomi-Chan? Are you saying I can't be Kayo-Chin's best friend?!!"

"I never said that." she replies.

Meanwhile, you continue to run in search of Hanayo.

What the hell am I doing?! I'll never find Hanayo by running around like a maniac! - You mutter to yourself under your breath.

But soon, you hear footsteps of someone running towards you.

Could it be her?