four

i just finished showering and i was currently moisturising my body. once i finished that i walked to my closet and chose my outfit. it was a bit cold outside so i decided to wear a cropped jumper with some blue ripped jeans.

after i dressed myself i went to my makeup table and added some foundation to my face, filled in my brows and added false lashes

after i dressed myself i went to my makeup table and added some foundation to my face, filled in my brows and added false lashes. one thing i'll never forget is my lashes. they're my babies.

once i was done with my face i went to my shoe closet and chose to wear my grey giuseppe zanotti's today.

i went to my bag closet and took my all white céline handbag. i took my phone off charge and went downstairs and quickly ate some fruits and waffles.

i put my empty plate in the sink and took my white fur hooded moncler jacket off the coat hanger.

i grabbed everything i needed and took my car key off the key holder and drove off to school.

once i reached school, i saw kassandra and nella waiting for me.

"hey girl" kassandra greeted

"hey kass, hey nella" i greeted them both

"hey kam" nella greeted

we were walking and we met up with the boys. we all greeted each other and made our ways to class. i was in the same class as skate right now and he sat right next to me.

"i appreciate what you did to derek yesterday." he whispered to me

"what do you mean?" i asked confusingly

"when you gave him your burger."

"ohh yeah. no problem." i said

"wait, why are you appreciating me?" i asked

"cos his moms don't do it." he said in low voice

"what do you mean by that?" i asked with my head tilting side wards

"miss verde and mr maloley!" the teacher warned

we ignored him and continued our conversation.