nineteen

the week had flewn by quickly and it was already saturday.

i was chilling on my sofa watching reruns of my wife and kids and eating ice cream.

derek went out today. i don't know where but when i woke up he wasn't there so i'm guessing they asked him to work today or he just went to go buy some food for himself or something.

during this past week. i helped jessica out with her problems. derek talked to cameron but i'm not really sure if he took in what derek said.

i helped delany raise her confidence. i gave her a makeover.

hey? i may have said she's beautiful inside and out but if she feels happy with the new her then let her be happy. that's what matters at the end of the day anyways.

i continued eating my ben & jerry's and also stuffed my mouth with maryland cookies.

i heard my phone go off. signalling i have a notification. i grabbed it and i saw messages from derek.

mylove🌍; i'm on my way home. i have great news!!

me; okay, can't wait x

i locked my phone and continued watching my wife and kids.

//

"can you just tell me." i groaned waiting for him to tell me big news. "i've been waiting for so long."

"so me and nate, we had an idea to make our own little music business. so we emailed a small business that's in city."

"bare in mind, we didn't really take it serious thinking, we thought they would never email us back but,"

"they emailed us and they wanna meet with us tomorrow!" he exclaimed really happily.

i gasped in shock at his words and ran up to him to hug him.

i was so happy for him. his music career will probably take off with this chance.

"awwh derek baby. i'm so happy for you." i smiled

"thank you princess." he said grabbing me and lifting me up a little.

"i have to get ready for work then i'm gonna go to nate's house and chill with him for a bit."

"i wanna be ready for tomorrow." he added

"alright" i mumbled looking at my phone and seeing the picture kylie sent me.

ooo, i look hot in this.

"derek baby, look." i said ending up showing no one because he went upstairs to get ready.

i went upstairs and into my room and called my sister.

after a few rings i smiled.

big'sisss💗🌻's connecting

"hey babygirl" i heard my sister say

"hey sis" i smiled

"how you been?" she asked

"good" i smiled

"you?" i asked

"i'm so tired. i can't wait to be back home next week." she smiled

"i can't wait for you to be here as well." i smiled

she laughed at the silly smile i made and continued working on something.

*

after being on the phone with my sister for hours i finally decided to put the other decorations up. we already put our tree up and may i say. i did a great job.

i walked over to the home speakers and connected my bluetooth and started playing 'this christmas' by chris brown out loud from my christmas playlist.

i started on the stairs and hung some ornaments along the edge of it. i made sure that i put the christmas tree in between the stairs so that it could match the stairs. i added some fairy lights and some big red bows on the stairs just to give it more glam. after 30 minutes of doing that i took a look at it and smiled at my work.

i finished off everything in the living room and voila

i finished off everything in the living room and voila. my house is feeling the christmas spirit. i put all the ornaments back in the storage cupboard and took a seat on the sofa.

i heard my phone go off and i made sure i disconnected from the bluetooth so only i could hear it.

i read the caller id

mylove🌎

i slid the answer button and greeted him

"what?" i groaned in annoyance because of how tired i am. "hello to you too moody margret."

"sorry, i'm just so exhausted." i sigh

"it's okay, i just called to tell you i'll be home in an hour or two. i'm just working on something with skate right now." he said

"alright baby. see you then."

"alright bye princess."

"bye baby." i smiled ending the call

i threw my phone across the sofa and laid back down closed my eyes and fell asleep.