A Little Surprise Visit

Yunjin's eyes shot open

"What's wrong?"

"B1A4?"

Junghwan hesitantly nodded.

"You mean like the B1A4 who performs on stage?" Yunjin asked.

"You know us?" Jinyoung asked as Yunjin nodded slowly.

"Shouldn't you be glad that your dear Step-Brother knows how to reach an octave?" Baro asked.

Yunjin blinked several times. She was still trying to process everything in her mind.

"Yunjin-sshi, Gwaenchanayo?" CNU asked.

"Huh? Oh Please call me Shanel" Yunjin said bowing

B1A4 nodded.

"Shanel-ah" Sandeul called.

"Neh?"

"Why do you call us by our real names?" He asked.

"What do you want me to call you then?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side

"No! I didn't say I didn't want to be called by my real name in fact I like hearing it when you say it...What I mean is...It kinda feels akward sometimes" Sandeul tried explaining his slip of tongue.

The rest started chuckling at their lead vocalist.

"Stop laughing!" Sandeul whined.

"Is my brother embarrassed?" Shanel asked.

Sandeul and the rest froze in their spot.

One thing was crossing their minds.

I can't believe she accepted already

"B-Brother?"

Shanel nodded.

"You are my brother right?"

"Step-brother" He stated.

Shanel smiled.

"Brother sounds much better" Shanel said smiling.

Sandeul couldn't explain his feelings right now. He was extremely happy yet he didn't want to show it.

Jinyoung laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We have to go now Deul"

Sandeul turned around and nodded.

B1A4 bid goodbye and soon left as lunch break has officially came to an end.

As Shanel made her way to her next class, 5 of her friends decided to visit her from another school

"SHANEL CHAE YUNJIN!!!!!"

Shanel turned around and saw someone she least expected.

Shanel blnked a couple of times and rubbed her eyes to see if she saw right.

"Yah! It's really us!"

Shanel had a wide smile plastered on her face as she ran to their direction and hugged them all together

"We missed you too. Now do you wanna skip school or something?" One of them asked.

Shanel nodded rapidly.

As they started walking around the streets of Seoul quietly, they decided to start a conversation

"Yah, was it really right to just leave a part of your life like that? No one except us and your parents know about it anyway"

"I'll bring it back. When the time is right"

"Which part? With us? or solo?"

"Solo" The leader answered.

"Oh yeah..About the one with us, we'll having another you-know-what next week. Please join us!! Please Please Please~?????"

"Who else will be there?" Shanel asked.

"Our Sunbaes, Hoobaes, also from other schools"

"Which Hoobae?"

"Both"

Shanel nodded.

"I'll look into it"

"Andwae! you HAVE to join you hear me? HAVE TO!!!!!!!" The youngest yelled.

They stopped in their tracks as they realized where they currently are.

"How'd we..."

"Might as well go inside" Shanel said.

The rest sighed.

"Wait. You don't have to you know. No one's inside"

"I know. Which is why I'm going inside I left my stuff inside" Shanel explained as the rest followed behind.

As they just followed Shanel everywhere as started picking up some stuff here and there, they could hear the door knob twist.

"Hey Ji---" Shanel covered her mouth and brought all of them to a room that she knew all to well.

More over, they knew no one would dare to enter the room.

They knew they couldn't leave soon so they decided to eavesdrop.

"Why are we here?"

"I told you. She'll come. I know she will"

"Stop dreaming Ok? She won't she made it clear that day that will never come back"

"But...You never know"

"Look we all care for her. We miss her too. But that doesn't change the fact that she's gone. We should stop coming here and practice for next week"

"But Onni---"

"No buts...Let's go"

As they were about to leave, much to Shanel's disappointment, one of her friends dropped her bag

"What was that?"

"It's coming from her room"

"Let's go check"

"HIDE" She whispered.

Of course Shanel being herself, she hid somewhere no one would dare to look

"No one's here. Maybe it's the wind"

"Yeah. Let's go"

As they all left the place, one by one, they all came out from their hiding place.

"Shan, you can like you know...stop it now"

Shanel nodded and as she gathered her stuff and left the place.

As they continued walking around, they stopped in their tracks as they realized where they were once again.

They sighed as they started at the scenery in front of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys must be wondering who those people might be? Don't worry ^^ You'll find out soon!

??: *cough*notreally*cough*

e.e They will

??: I don't think so

Whatever

??:Meanie Author-nim