Meet Infinite

The group woke up in a cold cement floor.

"Yah, Shanel you have classes right?" Shanel nodded.

"You're late"

"Hell do I care" Shanel responded

"She's back! This is fun" The guy beside her said.

"She isn't. This will only last 2-3 days" One of the girls said.

"Oh...Still.." One of the guys answered.

They all stood up and bid good bye as Shanel went home to take a quick bath and changed into her uniform and went off

"Oh Yeah... How is Woolim's Kingka the King-ka when one of them doesn't own the school?" One of the girls asked.

They were walking to school together considering their schools were a bit near to each other.

"Principal is one of their Omma"

The girls nodded.

"You girls have classes?" Shanel asked as the rest shook their head.

"Ok"

Just as on cue, As they arrived inside the campus, girls started screaming yelling the names of the King-Kas.

"Nam Woohyun! Lee Howon! Lee Sungyeol! Jang Dongwoo! Kim Myungsoo! Lee Sungjong! Kim Sunggyu! JulBal! Infinite!"

"Infinite huh?" Shanel nodded.

They went to the side where no one could see them as she started introducing them one by one as they exited the car.

"Nam Woohyun. Son of the principal. The so-called Player in the group. He thinks he can get any girl he wants just by winking at them"

"Psssh..Even Dongwoon can do better"

The maknae laughed.

"Lee Sungjong. The Diva Maknae. He's in charge of the looks in the group"

"Kim Sunggyu. The leader of the group. He usually starts all those non sense flirting"

"Lee Howon. Son of the most strict teacher in Woolim. He's known to be the best dancer there is"

"He can beat you?" With that snide comment, Shanel glared at her making her whimper.

"Jang Dongwoo. Son of the secretary of the board. One of the two richest in that group"

"One of the two?" Shanel nodded.

"But not richer than me though" The girls chuckled as Shanel kept a straight face.

"Lee Sungyeol. The most violent one in the group. He might not appear like it but he's skilled"

"Kim Myungsoo. Son of the Second richest man in Korea. He may be quiet but can extrememly violent"

"Aren't you the daughter of the Richest Man in Korea A.K.A. The Third Richest man is Asia?" Shanel nodded.

"Wait. ISN'T LEE SUNGYEOL THE GUY YOU BEAT UP LAST YEAR???" The leader of the girls yelled loud enough for Sungyeol to hear and made him flinch.

Shanel glared.

"NAM JIHYUN!" Shanel yelled.

"Omo! Isn't that 4minute???" One of the girls in the crowd yelled.

Shanel glared.

"Great. Just great"

"Mianhae Shanel" Jihyun said.

Shanel sighed and nodded.

"Yah! Sungyeol-ah Where are you going?" They heard Woohyun yell as Sungyeol approached the group and grabbed Shanel's chin and examined her.

"Yah!" One of them yelled.

"Hyuna Onni...Let her handle it" The maknae said.

Hyuna sighed and glared at Sungyeol

"Hey...It is you" Sungyeol scoffed.

"I admit. You look pretty for a ga--"

There and then, Shanel landed a punch against Sungyeol's face.

"Don't ever! Reveal my identity" Shanel said as she went down.

"Because I guarantee to beat you up thrice as hard as I did last year" Shanel stood up and glared.

"ARASSO!?!?"

Sungyeol nodded rapidly and stood up.

"Let's go" Shanel said.

"What about class?" The maknae asked.

Shanel stopped and sighed in annoyance.

"Sohyun-ah"

"Ahh...Right"

"I don't feel like going to class. Let's go"

Shanel started leaving with 4minute.

"My Mom can expell you" Woohyun warned.

Shanel turned around and smirked.

"My Dad can fire your mom" She glared and turned around once again disappearing into the crowd as the same thing came across Infinite's mind.

Who is she?

Is her Dad THAT Powerful?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I revealed le Identity~

4minute: Annyeonghasaeyo~ 4minute imnida~!

Jihyun: Neh, I apologize for my sudden outburst though. I promise never to do it again

Shanel: You better not

??: You still didn't reveal us

I don't feel like it

??:Mean Author-nim!!!!!